7/2/2011 HolidayWeekend Bukkake Blowout Ride

InyaAzz

Well, never mind, I'm out. Going camping for the weekend now. I heard free food and free beer and I just can't pass that up!

Man, we must be the opposites, you could say "free coke and hookers, come camping" and I'd say "no thank you"

If the weather's nice I may join you Inya

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just gonna drive and show up with a camcorder at designated bukakke stop, hide in the bushes, and watch some unsuspecting OR person get unloaded on, then upload it to as many sites possible. I don't mess around when getting to the point lol.

One requested rule - The designated bukakkee must not have a helmet on. All others may remain anonymous.

My bike is in a few pieces at the moment, so I am unable to ride anywhere.

I have no idea what you guys are talkin bout...

what the heck does bukakkee mean?

what kinda pace we lookin at here?

I hung with some of the big boys here... so what can I expect here?

I think the weather will be fine........

4269966-Bukakke.png

You can check out the Urban Dictionary definition here

I used designated "bukakkee" to refer to the recipient of said bukakke activities

Man, we must be the opposites, you could say "free coke and hookers, come camping" and I'd say "no thank you"

If the weather's nice I may join you Inya

Looking forward to having you.

See the first post. Pace in the corners is whatever you are comfortable with. If you're a 'big boy' then you'll most likely be near the front. Hell, you can pass me for all I care...ride your own ride. BUT...and this is a big BUT...I WILL be waiting for everyone at every intersection. Just like in way (in theory) no one gets left behind.

4269966-Bukakke.png

You can check out the Urban Dictionary definition here

I used designated "bukakkee" to refer to the recipient of said bukakke activities

^---- Fits right in

I missed the list of big boys here, can you tell me who they are or where to find the list?

I may be able to make the make-up, make-up ride on Monday if I'm not busted up from riding dirt bikes Saturday and Sunday.

We need a Canton crew or something since I live right off of 77 and Rt.62.

For sure. I just moved to North Canton from Michigan last fall do I don't know the area at all. Only had the chance to get on a couple of rides so far this year (wife, kids, work, blah,blah, blah).

I'm near The Strip at Portage and 77

Got my new GPS...just waiting for the new cradle to come.

The local Jinx is doing his rain dance for Saturday...but according to my last check the chance of rain dropped to 30% from 50%.

Getting my new rear sometime tomorrow.

Got my new GPS...just waiting for the new cradle to come.

The local Jinx is doing his rain dance for Saturday...but according to my last check the chance of rain dropped to 30% from 50%.

Getting my new rear sometime tomorrow.

And what rear would that be? One of them super long lasting no traction put you on your ear sport touring tires or one of them expensive one ride stick like glue racing donuts?

Weekend riding is serious business and you need to win the trophy for the group ride or don't bother showing up, I say go for the racing slick and don't forget the racing fuel. Make sure you have a pit crew following you so they can get the tire warmers on for you at gas stops, you don't want them tires to get cold.

I might show up for the start but it will just be to ogle the umbrella girls.

And what rear would that be? One of them super long lasting no traction put you on your ear sport touring tires or one of them expensive one ride stick like glue racing donuts?

Weekend riding is serious business and you need to win the trophy for the group ride or don't bother showing up, I say go for the racing slick and don't forget the racing fuel. Make sure you have a pit crew following you so they can get the tire warmers on for you at gas stops, you don't want them tires to get cold.

I might show up for the start but it will just be to ogle the umbrella girls.

I opted for the tried and true BT016. I'll pick another day to press my luck.

Looks like I'm back on for this ride. Turns out the ride is going right past where I'll be doing some camping outside of Lewisville in southern Ohio. So my plan is to meet in Wooster as before, ride down, stay for the weekend and ride back solo. It's a win win for me.

Got my tire mounted..and GPS cradle came today. I'm gonna spend the rest of the day after work getting her back together and wiring the GPS up.

Weather is showing between 30 to 40 pct chance of rain...unless that dramatically changes or its raining when we start out, this ride is ON.

It would be nice to get a head count...but hey..I'll be there no matter what.

Got my tire mounted..and GPS cradle came today. I'm gonna spend the rest of the day after work getting her back together and wiring the GPS up.

Weather is showing between 30 to 40 pct chance of rain...unless that dramatically changes or its raining when we start out, this ride is ON.

It would be nice to get a head count...but hey..I'll be there no matter what.

I'll be there