7/2/2011 HolidayWeekend Bukkake Blowout Ride

InyaAzz

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if it's a Speedway but this one by the fire house. I'll be there no later than 8:45 waitin on ya.

I had it confused with the gas station before you jump on the highway. It's a Stop-N-Go...I know which one you're talking about...right on the corner.

Try a different browser.

Or linux. :)

Or you could provide the link. It's really simple since it's the same as what you put in between the map wraps. I'll bet there are several others in the same situation a Tony but aren't saying anything. Don't be so stingy and secretive with your route, share the love.

I had it confused with the gas station before you jump on the highway. It's a Stop-N-Go...I know which one you're talking about...right on the corner.

At this point in time I'm still on so I'll probably try to meet you guys at this location by 8:45am as well.

I'll post up if I'm late or a no-go.

sounds like the original meet point is up farther up based on the original post. I'm going to the Wooster location as it is a little bit closer to me. You're in Akron so it probably would be a wash either way for you.

people are meeting here at 830am-845am

825 Dover Road, Wooster, OH stop-n-go gas station.

right?

we should meet up with some of the southeasters and centralers somewhere at some point too.

The NEO'ers should be there sometime between 8:45 and 9AM..if nothing goes wrong. This is going to be more of a rolling stop. I'd like to keep it moving..we've got almost 500 miles to cover and I'm sure we'd all like to get back early enough to enjoy the rest of the day. If we have an issue along the way, that will eat into the time frame...so I'd like to be as ahead of the curve as possible.

sounds like the original meet point is up farther up based on the original post. I'm going to the Wooster location as it is a little bit closer to me. You're in Akron so it probably would be a wash either way for you.

Wooster makers more sense. If he goes to Grafton, he'll have to head NW, then back south. Might as well just head SW.

I'm changing the route a little bit. I think we'll add some 800 N and then 541 W back into Coshocton instead of taking 78W all the way back to 83.

I'm planning gas stops approx every 100 miles. My bike is probably one of the thirstiest and I get 130 miles to the tank when I'm acting sane. So at 100 miles, it's time to start looking for gas. The stops may be a bit sooner than 100 miles, depending on what's available (or not available) ahead of us.

If someone at the Wooster stop can PM their cell, I'll text when we're headed down. Any volunteers to ride sweep?

Perhaps. What are typical sweep riders duties other than making sure no one is in the ditch and ruining your own ride because you have to go slow? :)

Herd the cattle!

http://www.magpie.com/nycmoto/packrules.html

Edited by lammiepie615

FUCK MapQuest and Chrome. I had been working for HOURS on this route and I get a "Aww..we're sorry, something went wrong"...and the whole thing is gone.

And neither MapQuest or Google Maps can figure out that I want to double back on my route..without reorganizing everything. Bastards.

What time and where are you going to hit 70? Im thinking of slabbing over and joining in.

**Edit**

Never mind. You're north of Columbus..I'll let you know when I figure it out soon.

We'll be in Coshocton gassing up @ BP around 10.

**Edit #2**

I need to call ODOT to figure out exactly what part of 26 is closed. That's gonna make a big difference in the route. Also, I'm taking 536 off.

Edited by InyaAzz

Tuesday, I rode south on south on 260 to 26 and the sign at 260/26 said 26 was closed 10 mi east towards woodsfield. I took 26 west back to Marietta, after about 5 mi there was a one lane bridge section that will be completely closed starting 7/5. You still have access down 260 across 26 to 7.

I will try to meet up with you guys on 83, around cumberland or new concord. I will be heading north and whip around when you pass. Red CBR1000 and maybe blue R6 if my woman rides.

First post updated.

ROLL CALL

I'm 70% in. and I wouldn't mind ridin' sweep for a while, especially since it's my first time riding with most of you. THIS JUST IN (as I was typing).... my boy dennis says he's 90% in... so now I'm 95% in.

so me and denzaa should be in.

could we get an eta on when we should be BACK in wooster for the day?