motorcycle rental

BikerBoy

http://www.vintagemotorcyclerental.com/

These people were some friends of the family that I haven't talked to in a while and I'm not sure if they're still renting bikes or not but their website is still up so it's something to look into. It's a very small operation but if they're still doing it they're good people and easy to work with.

Kinda far but integrity cycles in columbus rents bikes if he wants something better than a harley

Better than a Harley? What constitutes that?? I know it can't be anything mechanical, because as we all know, Harley's hold their value more than any other bike because of the quality of the craftmenship. Or maybe it is? I mean, c'mon, I have 111,ooo miles on my Harley and it runs GREAT! I had two Hondas & they had to be replaced at 30,000 miles & my cousins Goldwing has had the engine replaced twice. Nope, can't be about the quality. How about the comfort of ride? Yes, so comfortable being crouched up - umm, nope. Each bike has it's own purpose, and they are all fun to ride. Real bikers don't care about the type of bike another rides, nor do they put it down, we just care that they ride. It is what we call brotherhood.

• Upvote 1

Better than a Harley? What constitutes that?? I know it can't be anything mechanical, because as we all know, Harley's hold their value more than any other bike because of the quality of the craftmenship. Or maybe it is? I mean, c'mon, I have 111,ooo miles on my Harley and it runs GREAT! I had two Hondas & they had to be replaced at 30,000 miles & my cousins Goldwing has had the engine replaced twice. Nope, can't be about the quality. How about the comfort of ride? Yes, so comfortable being crouched up - umm, nope. Each bike has it's own purpose, and they are all fun to ride. Real bikers don't care about the type of bike another rides, nor do they put it down, we just care that they ride. It is what we call brotherhood.

Nice first post. :nono: How about you go to the introductions section and introduce yourself before jumping all over someone's opinion.

You'll get along with everyone here a lot better if you get that chip off your shoulder about Harley's. Nobody really cares. It ain't about what you ride, just that you ride. Hell, we even allow scooter folks to hang out. Sure they ended up upgrading to things with motors larger than 20oz bottles, but that's not the point. Everyone is welcome.

Nice first post. :nono: How about you go to the introductions section and introduce yourself before jumping all over someone's opinion.

You'll get along with everyone here a lot better if you get that chip off your shoulder about Harley's. Nobody really cares.

:popcorn: This is gonna be a good one....

Here we go again! What does it matter what type of vehicle anybody rides? Don't we want more riders? More members here? Nah let's bash Harley-Davidson instead!

Wait. What? Who Harley bashed? One guy made one comment about renting something better than a Harley. That was his opinion. Nobody else is bashing Harley other than joking around. Chillax amigo. Hell, half of the actual Harley bashing on this site comes from actual Harley owners joking around.

They "hold value" because most of the people that buy them don't know any better and the sleeveless teeshirt the dealer throws in makes the deal irresistible. I know I'm waiting in line to pay 16,000 for 1980's technology and an oil spot in my garage.

They "hold value" because most of the people that buy them don't know any better and the sleeveless teeshirt the dealer throws in makes the deal irresistible. I know I'm waiting in line to pay 16,000 for 1980's technology and an oil spot in my garage.

Okay CRB, there's your Harley bashing.

Todd (aka trailer queen), :nono: