motorcycle rental

BikerBoy

Prolly the most unsafe act I do on a bike is what I call the "Turkish Beltbuckle". It's a lil trick I picked up in the Marines to stay cool on unbearably hot days. It merely consists of grabbing your sack and pulling said coinpurse out above the waistband of your pants and laying the marbles over and on top your beltbuckle. Stay cool and dry in the wind that way.

Other than that I'm ATGATT.

tmi.gif

I'm not sure they sell proper riding gear near me especially last weekend at super nats. I couldn't believe the guys in tshits, flip flops, tennis shoes, no helmet, no glasses, etc riding every kind of bike and mopeds. Stupid crosses all makes and model bike, car, moved, etc.

I'm not sure they sell proper riding gear near me especially last weekend at super nats. I couldn't believe the guys in tshits, flip flops, tennis shoes, no helmet, no glasses, etc riding every kind of bike and mopeds. Stupid crosses all makes and model bike, car, moved, etc.

Exactly.

Yes. Out hatred of that breed knows no bounds. It was everywhere last Saturday. I was disgusted.

Nope didn't ride a Harley at the time. I called them everyday and talked to the same supervisor everytime it took a month of complaining about the service and one day I was dropped. Two weeks before they dropped me they supervisor face me a free upgrade without contract extension because she was convinced it was my wife and I's phones. This was just after the merger when they went to AT&T's policies.

You just love to poke don't you!

You just love to poke don't you!

Yes, yes I do. And it's fun when thin skinned people take it seriously. I'll give you credit...you're rolling with it much better lately. Pretty soon it wont get to you anymore and will cease to be fun for me and I'll have to find a new victim. Lucky for me I already have one from the rental thread :D

Here we go again! What does it matter what type of vehicle anybody rides? Don't we want more riders? More members here? Nah let's bash Harley-Davidson instead!

the other guy started it

this is why i dont like most harley owners to be honest... get over yourself man

look at Hoblick, he doesnt let the stuff bother him (he even plays along) and nobody gets after him or tries to run him off etc.....but when people get all butthurt and cry about things, that is what gets annoying, not the fact that you ride a harley, just that youre crying about it....youre on a site mainly used by sportbike riders - you have to expect to see some anti-cruiser comments here and there

i see people rag on jap brands here more than they do harleys... idk how many times ive read "yea - but its still a honda" or "go figure the squid was riding a gixxer"

get over it

the other guy started it

this is why i dont like most harley owners to be honest... get over yourself man

look at Hoblick, he doesnt let the stuff bother him (he even plays along) and nobody gets after him or tries to run him off etc.....but when people get all butthurt and cry about things, that is what gets annoying, not the fact that you ride a harley, just that youre crying about it....youre on a site mainly used by sportbike riders - you have to expect to see some anti-cruiser comments here and there

i see people rag on jap brands here more than they do harleys... idk how many times ive read "yea - but its still a honda" or "go figure the squid was riding a gixxer"

get over it

Dodge>Ford

I'm not all that thin skinned just opinionated. I don't care for stereotyping if you want to dislike me fine dislike me for me and not the bike and don't stereotype me. Just cause I ride a Harley doesn't mean I wear a do rag, shorts, sandals, etc. I am a responsible safe rider that wears the gear.

You just like to stir the pot by poking people.

I'm not all that thin skinned just opinionated. I don't care for stereotyping if you want to dislike me fine dislike me for me and not the bike and don't stereotype me. Just cause I ride a Harley doesn't mean I wear a do rag, shorts, sandals, etc. I am a responsible safe rider that wears the gear.

You just like to stir the pot by poking people.

what about chaps?

VW151 is going to kick your ass about those moped comments. :lol:

I dislike mopeds! This story will now make everyone dumber.

I had one when i was 13-14 maybe, rode it all over town like a dirtbike. Not plated, no temps. Finally taking it off a jump to injure tiny evil knievel.........in my pants. I sheared the handle bars straight off the ever resilient chick magnet.

Up until that point...the summer was awesome, plenty of fun and sun. I weeped many tears over that little rocket. A sad, sad day in my life...i'll never forget. To make matters worse, about 3 days later i sold the broken moped to a guy down the street for 25$. That mother fu_ker was riding it 2 days later! :nono:

Yes I do and I never deny that. And I don't dislike you, I've never met you. Believe it or not I have many friends that are HD riders and most of my family rides HD too. I am the only one in my family that rides a sportbike and the shit I give them is far more than I've ever dished out here.

No chaps I wear heavy carhart jeans, gloves, boots, modular full face helmet, and fabric riding jacket with padding I'm not sure if its nylon or what.

thats good man....now the fall wont hurt as badly after youve slammed some beers at the local HD joint.

• Upvote 1