7/10/11 SE Ohio Bukkake Refresher

InyaAzz

I hate clicking on your ride threads from MIL computers!

Saturday me and 2 other Dayton folks were possibly hitting up your route you posted on the initial thread. We'd love to meet up with you along 70 or maybe in Renrock since thats already a stop for you.

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!! damn it. I only get 24 hrs a week off can someone plan a sunday ride pleze.....

the 10th is a Sunday...

I really want to go but I'm not sure if I'll have the bike back or be able to make the start time due to the events of Sat night that I have planned

Sunday is no good as the family will be back Sat night.

I'm a bachelor on the 9th (Sat). I was planning on heading to the AMA races at MO on Sat. Although a ride would be more enjoyable so if this changes to Sat, I'd be in for sure.

Sunday is no good as the family will be back Sat night.

I'm a bachelor on the 9th (Sat). I was planning on heading to the AMA races at MO on Sat. Although a ride would be more enjoyable so if this changes to Sat, I'd be in for sure.

I forgot about that.......

Since it seems like I have the kids 24/7 now, I have to get these rides in when I can. They're old enough to stay home while I ride, BUT I don't like being gone all day in case something happens. With that said, they are leaving Saturday night and not coming back until Sunday night. So..at least for MY convenience, Sunday works best.

So far it only looks like Speedytriple is the only one who can make it. I should probably check CORE to see what they have going on, if anything.

Date is still TBD, but if it happens I'm going to say right now it's still Sunday.

I'm totally confused now.

LOL. Seems like you have a militant faction hoping you'll change to Saturday in stead of your originally proposed Sunday.

Just tell us when and where and if we are free we'll join you.