7/10/11 SE Ohio Bukkake Refresher

InyaAzz

Lammie, I'm down for Saturday.

Sounds good. Someone has to lead though, I don't know the route that well and I don't have a GPS. If we can get enough interest for Saturday, let's do it. Meet at route 82/83 at 8:00 am for the NEO guys.

As it stands right now, I'm a go for Sunday. Those of you who like your bukkake at the end of the week instead of the beginning, will have to start your own clique.

But yeah, leave us the S1000RR please.

Matter of fact, you can run the route and tell us how it was.

8:00am EST or CPT? :D:p

I suppose I shouldn't bust your chops too bad, I did verify the blood on your belly fairing from the roadkill that made you late last time.

Don't you have a butt to itch?

:D

And yeah, the roadkill jumped out at me. What was I supposed to do?

OMG! :eek: Now it all makes sense... who was with you? I was coming back from Westlake, I probably could've stopped.

I'll let the guilty party chime in on that one.

You didn't miss much. It was my first time going up there this year. I thought maybe Kennedy's was gonna be up there and I would just chop it up with Jinx or whoever was there. Didn't happen that way...but I ended up having good company anyways.

I'll just go ahead and assume Black Tod was there causing trouble... though I wouldn't put it past gay1crusher to show up, maybe even his boy RVT with him.

As long as you had good company, that's the only thing that makes 'events' like that worth it. :lol:

if I make this ride...... I'll be at 83 and 71. at the gas station or bob evans or mcd's.... I'll be there by 815am to make sure I catch you guys on saturday IF I go.......

kinda wanna go to mid-ohio tho.....

or even magfest....

so many choices... only two wheels......

if I make this ride...... I'll be at 83 and 71. at the gas station or bob evans or mcd's.... I'll be there by 815am to make sure I catch you guys on saturday IF I go.......

kinda wanna go to mid-ohio tho.....

or even magfest....

so many choices... only two wheels......

This one is going on Sunday, whereas magzfest is Saturday. Can't help with the mid-ohio decision though.

By the way, what kind of end time are we looking at for this?

Edited by imprez55

I have no idea what that text actually said somehow I can't find it. I got a new phone Monday with voice to text and the results when things go wrong are hilarious, almost as good as the autocorrect Apple has. I still don't have a clue what I'm doing with the phone yet but when I tried to make it say "You're missing bike night bitch" it came out something about a butt itch. I sent it anyways and it was made even better when you didn't have a clue who sent it to you.

You guys have fun riding this weekend. I will be competing in my first trials competition this weekend and getting my ass kicked by a little girl or two.

This one is going on Sunday, whereas magzfest is Saturday. Can't help with the mid-ohio decision though.

By the way, what kind of end time are we looking at for this?

If things go as planned..we'll be back in NEO around 6. We can cut the 666/60 part out and double back on roads we've already ridden to get back sooner if we need to. If there's a need for that folks should speak up now.

Anyone for sure riding on Sunday?