became a supporter....now what?

2talltim

PayPal reversed the payment immediately after you sent it. No idea. You might have to contact PayPal. It said it was a payment you didn't authorize? As soon as it was reversed, vBulletin removes the supporter tag. No idea bud. First time I've ever seen that.

Actually, I have an email from PayPal wanting more info about the payment. Hmm. Weird. I'll see what I can figure out for you.

ok thank you ...let me know..:confused:..i have to get ready for work so ill have to look into my end in the morning

Edited by 2talltim

You made sure to put "lottery pool" in the notes, right? :D

:lol:

I responded to PayPal. Tim, it looks like you put a different shipping address than what's on your account? Not sure. It said something about being sure not to ship anything and to verify the address. I've responded so hopefully they'll get it straightened out soon.

:lol:

I responded to PayPal. Tim, it looks like you put a different shipping address than what's on your account? Not sure. It said something about being sure not to ship anything and to verify the address. I've responded so hopefully they'll get it straightened out soon.

wierd..my end say "Iquiry by paypal/temperary hold"..status: being reviewed by paypal...WTF? iv never seen this shit before

Other partyItem/Case IDReasonAmountOpenedStatusLast updatedActionBenjamin StillmanPP-001-366-937-526Inquiry by PayPal Temporary Hold

-$10.00 USD7/6/2011Being Reviewed By PayPal7/6/2011View

Edited by Casper
took out the links for ya

This is what I got:

A review of recent transactions indicates that you might have received a

payment that the PayPal account holder did not authorize.

To protect you from problematic transactions, we sometimes request

additional information about PayPal payments.

We need more information about this transaction. Please log in to your

PayPal account, click the "Resolution Center"tab, and provide more

information by 7/13/2011.

We recommend that you not ship the item until our investigation is

complete. If you've already shipped the item, please log in and let us know

where you shipped it.

We have placed a temporary hold on the funds until we complete our

investigation.

Then when I logged in, it said something about verifying addresses, but I can't see that now. I sent them a link to this thread. LOL

This is what I got:

Then when I logged in, it said something about verifying addresses, but I can't see that now. I sent them a link to this thread. LOL

hahaha you so funny aussi

edit: *waves* hi PayPal people

When I got to work I logged in and it wanted me to change my password,update my security questions, and verify my address in witch I did it all except the address thing I have to wait for a letter in the mail with a 6 digit code....iv had this paypal forever at least 12years or more and I've never had any kind of problem like this...and I just used it last week for a $65 ebay purchase

You made sure to put "lottery pool" in the notes, right?
Who would do such a thing...

:nono:

....iv had this paypal forever at least 12years or more and I've never had any kind of problem like this...

Had mine for longer and lost it in a hearbeat because of said "lottery" comments :(

I hate you paypal.