2011 Meet N Greet. 7/31/2011. Pig Iron. Cbus.

jagr

^ lets hold it for ransom. he needs the chair, you know he will pay to get it back.

bkizz - i have your chair. bring 17 dollars and place it in a brown bag behind the oak tree at pig iron by 12:01 if you ever want to see it again.

Tyler, do you know what nemesis means?

:D

Not going to make it...I only get one day a week off and a group of friends wanted to go for ride up north..so no offence but id rather go for a contry ride vs ride into the city on a beautiful 90deg day....maybe next time

it was nice finally getting to put some faces to names and getting a chance to talk to some people with way more knowledge about riding then me. Hopfully i get a chance or two to go on some rides with a few of you since just about all of my friends are to scared to get on 2 wheels :burn:

What a great day, lots of new faces and bikes to look at.

I hope I didn't piss anyone off with any of my comments. I'm not to shy you know. :rolleyes:

And I will set up a ride, for all that requested.

Thanks again for the ride and get together, lalready lookin forward to the next one.

Ride safe all.

Greg

That was a lot of fun. Thanks everyone for coming out, and thanks Jagr for putting together!!!

+1. Good to meet some members I haven't had the chance to talk to before and to catch up with some I haven't seen in a while. I want to know how #1 sammich maker got a test rider on LeNko's Beemer, all 30' feet of a test ride. :)

+1. Good to meet some members I haven't had the chance to talk to before and to catch up with some I haven't seen in a while. I want to know how #1 sammich maker got a test rider on LeNko's Beemer, all 30' feet of a test ride. :)

In flip flops non the less

this was me ->:D:D:D:D:D

Did she threaten to punchisize his face if he didn't let her?

nope he willingly handed over the keys "its insured"

that was the me, green with jealousy.

If you had bewbs like her's, I bet you would've been able to take a test ride as well! :D

Wish I could've made it but I'm planning on heading to Sturgis in a week and I've got a ton of shit to do.

:nono: Poor excuse. Sturgis is for fagz! DUH! :lol: