Punched my first mirror today...

RSparky

I carry when I ride....so unless I relish the idea of prison walls and sex with an inmate named "Tiny" I just ride away...no gestures, no punching, no telling anyone off. Anything to the contrary and I'm the aggressor and that's bad for me and bad for the moron involved.

Keeps you honest, but I carry because someday it might meet someone who will kill me over a stupid traffic incident, or the stuff in my wallet.

I carry when I ride....so unless I relish the idea of prison walls and sex with an inmate named "Tiny" I just ride away...no gestures, no punching, no telling anyone off. Anything to the contrary and I'm the aggressor and that's bad for me and bad for the moron involved.

Keeps you honest, but I carry because someday it might meet someone who will kill me over a stupid traffic incident, or the stuff in my wallet.

Yes^^^… Carry makes me more tolerant as well.

We live in a state full of idiots that get even dumber behind the wheel. If he swerved into your lane to force you off the road, get his plate, pull over, and call it in.

And then what? That's not going to get back to him at all. (Unless you have video and he's in a company truck, maybe they his company will care...)

This morning I was behind a compact car and the mustang to her left was signalling to get into our lane. The mustang, of course, wanted in front of the compact, despite there being no room. After a while the mustang started intentionally edging into the compact's lane to try to scare her away. Compact didn't budge. The mustang completgely ignored the fact that I had slowed to leave several carlengths of space between me and the compact so if the mustang would just touch the brakes she's have been able to make her lane change easily. I even forgave the fact that mustang floored it past all the cars waiting patiently in the correct lane.

Well, once the mustang started bullying the compact I didn't feel like going out of my way to be nice to her any more so I took up my original lane postiion. When the mustang gave up on bullying the compact she figured I'd be an easy mark. She was wrong. (I was in my cage)

She finally joined the lane about 3 cars back, flipping off everyone on sight.

true..... besides.... trust me... one lil thing... and the sherriff comes to take your ccw and tools away :(

you are a crazy mofo............

no, stealing valve stem valves is childs play, "crazy" comes out when i get REALLY pissed...

then oil drain plugs get replaced with candles. vehicle drives fine until it heats up, melting the candle and draining the oil, by the time the light comes on the pan is completely empty, and the engine is seizing.

Feelin' your pain Sparky, I've got issues with letting stupidity up and leave without learning a lesson of some sort - I typically just try to pull up on their right side, flip their mirror forward as I blast past......Only ever damaged another's vehicle years ago when a rich guys wife parked his new Tahoe's bumper against my truck's bumper - I saw my truck rocking back n forth just as I was coming out of a store and she was on her way in.....her trap was flappin' so vigorously into her phone that she didnt see me approach my truck, but I was so pissed as I casually walked towards that expensive looking, brand new, composite headlamp and put my fist through it......dumb bitch should've hung up the phone and paid attention.......I understand the fact that she didnt learn anything from this since she wasnt there to see it, but I didnt care......made ME feel better about it all:D

• Upvote 1

That area of 35 is a mad house weather your on a bike or in a Semi truck. I work hard to avoid those sorts of areas even if i go several miles out of my way. However, anyone who's put some miles on a bike has had similar situations. It is best to stay behind a person like that because it gives you an out if they escalate the situation. To date I've never had to punch or kick a car but I've sure wanted to several times. Makes me wanna wear my helmet cam all the time I ride so I can report their actions with proof to the police. I believe road rage is a serious offense anywhere in the US and can result in loss of license. Punching a mirror doesn't get them off the road.;)

Ballpinne hammer work nice taking out door windows

bad... though i do carry an asp baton at almost all times. i know it's not exactly legal, but i think cops would appreciate the effort to protect oneself without gunpowder. got searched at work once(a federal building), and he said he'd forget that he saw that.

bad... though i do carry an asp baton at almost all times. i know it's not exactly legal, but i think cops would appreciate the effort to protect oneself without gunpowder. got searched at work once(a federal building), and he said he'd forget that he saw that.

Bear in mind that it is my belief that an ASP is illegal to carry in Ohio.