best tire deal going right now?

oldschoolsdime92

I got mine for about $170 they are Continental ContiMotion 120/70r17 front and 180/55r17 rear. Got them from motorcycle-superstore.com with free shipping got them in 3 days, one day for processing and 2 day shipping.

IP gave these good reviews and I think he said he got 4k miles out of them

the conti motions are great for the price. I have had great experiences w/ my Q2's as well, and they've been used exclusively at the track.

On the street, they would provide insane grip for the price. ($230/set) More tire than you should be able to safely use on public roads.

of all the review i read.. every one seems to like them except those used to very high quality tires like the Pilot powers..

EDIT:

though i take reviews from common folk with a grain of salt... seems like a good alternative for those with a small wallet..

Edited by shadyone

I've been using Continental tires on my Strom the last few changes, and I've been very impressed with the grip and wear. I used TrailAttacks first, switching to RoadAttacks. Very good tires, in my opinion. I've never tried the motions, but might put a set on my Speed Triple in the future. The Metzler I had on the rear wore out in about 3000 miles to the cords, which surprised me a little. I've got a Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa on there now, which seems to stick very well, but the feeback is not so great.

I have conti motion on my triple and like them a lot stick good and are good in the rain. I have 2k on mine and they look new.

I like the Continental Motions too. These are quality tires and the price is crazy for such flawless performance on the street. My bike takes a 170 rear so they are $155 shipped for the set!! I don't think anything else comes close in terms of value!