how to trip green lights

Das Borgen

ha, i wave cars to pull up on my ass at lights which confuses the crap out of them cuz they have no clue how a traffic light works and they just think i wanna talk to them lol

Haha this is the same thing I do I pull up further then tell them where and when to stop lol good stuff they always give me the greatest looks

I have tons of harddrive magnets if someone wants to try.

That's not bad, I've got some too. I bought some disk shaped super magnets to attach speaker grills. They're so strong that if I try to pull the grill off, I'll basically destroy it:wtf:

ha, i wave cars to pull up on my ass at lights which confuses the crap out of them cuz they have no clue how a traffic light works and they just think i wanna talk to them lol

ever been stuck at night when no cars come? what if there's a stupid cop trying to meet and quota and just waiting for you to cross the red light? what if the judge upholds the cop's decision and now you have to pay court fees on top of the ticket?

I've done the "ask a car to pull up next to me" move, plenty of times too :D;)

I always thought it was a weight sensor but I guess I was wrong

too much work asking a car to pull up...i look both ways for the 5-0 and then i just go...hell, i even do that if im in my truck :lol:...i cant be bothered with red lights in the middle of the night when nobody is out...i go to work between 1am and 3am and i run quite a few red lights if theres nobody around....especially out in the pataskala area coming home late from my girls...there really needs to be a better setup, where more lights go to flashing red and flashing yellow after a certain time...nothing is more irritating than sitting at a long red light when no other cars are even coming to use the green light lol

too much work asking a car to pull up...i look both ways for the 5-0 and then i just go...hell, i even do that if im in my truck :lol:...i cant be bothered with red lights in the middle of the night when nobody is out...i go to work between 1am and 3am and i run quite a few red lights if theres nobody around....especially out in the pataskala area coming home late from my girls...there really needs to be a better setup, where more lights go to flashing red and flashing yellow after a certain time...nothing is more irritating than sitting at a long red light when no other cars are even coming to use the green light lol

agreed! When I worked in Indy there was about 4 lights that should've been blinking when I left at 4am. It was almost a given that these were always red and always seemed to last forever until they turned

agreed! When I worked in Indy there was about 4 lights that should've been blinking when I left at 4am. It was almost a given that these were always red and always seemed to last forever until they turned

i go through about 12 lights every mornings and like 4 of them turn to flashing lights when really, about 9 of them should be flashing

I've done that, and the drivers always think I'm road-raging them... If I'm sat at a red for more and 3 minutes, or the ligths cycle but miss me, then I'll pull up last that rectangle cut in the road for the sensor, then turn around and beckonthe car behind me closer, pointing at the sensor loop.

99% of people look at me like "IT'S A TRAP!" and the last 1% will flip me off because they think I'm complaining about them being too close. :rolleyes:

I need a "My bike won't trip the red light sensor" sign I can hold up.

99% of people look at me like "IT'S A TRAP!" and the last 1% will flip me off because they think I'm complaining about them being too close. :rolleyes:

I need a "My bike won't trip the red light sensor" sign I can hold up.

haha thats exactly what I get, and as soon as I read the part about the sign I immediately though about Wile E. Coyote lol