Apparently rich people are falling on hard times

JStump

I've been to that dealer not more than 4 weeks ago while looking for a decent used car. After seeing how badly this Acura was misrepresented (I wish I had kept the pictures), I wouldn't be surprised if this Lambo's interior was full of dead hooker juice and the freshly harvested tears of several recently deceased panda bears. They seem to specialize in flipping cars "wholesale", so you better believe there's more to this car than you can see in this ad.

I'd sure as shit like to take it for a test drive though.

This dealer is about 5 minutes away from me. They have many "high end" cars, Benz, Audi and Volvo. I looked at an over priced for the condition Honda S2000 CR (Club Racer). It was not in the condition as advertised. The attitude there was " there is the car, here is the price, take it or leave it", so I left.

I think we should all send low ball offers just like anything else on craigslist.

I'm gonna offer a pontoon boat and next year's tax return.

Lol, someone offered me a gameboy and an 8 year old cd deck for my tires I had on there, and a 6' boat and an original xbox for my 2007 ninja 250, where do people get the idea anyone would want their junk?