Ohio Ordanace M82A1?

Beegreenstrings

But wait there's more!!!!! Act now within the next 30 sec. and receive a spot on our nations NO-FLY list absolutely FREEEE!!!!

Be one of an elite list of people like.... Osama bin laden's wives, the shoe bomber, Gary Busey, and the guy who tried to light his underwear on fire!

DONT WAIT SPOTS ARE FILLING UP QUICKY!!

Is this a joke? That page reads like typical sleazy spam.

No joke, I logged in to place a order on Cheaper than dirt and this was blinking on the order page, when I clicked on it the flyer is what I got. I was like "Cool" but it leaves to many un-answered questions.

But wait there's more!!!!! Act now within the next 30 sec. and receive a spot on our nations NO-FLY list absolutely FREEEE!!!!

Be one of an elite list of people like.... Osama bin laden's wives, the shoe bomber, Gary Busey, and the guy who tried to light his underwear on fire!

DONT WAIT SPOTS ARE FILLING UP QUICKY!!

Now now now, let's not be paranoid.

I own 3 50's and tons of ammo and fly all over the country, only get BATFE visits every other year (normal dealer audits) and the stuff in my underwear may smell but it will not blow up.

I am registered with Ohio Ordnance works (originaters of the deal) and the price on the 82A1's is $6400 which isn't a bad deal. Great gun to piss of your neighbors!

Now now now, let's not be paranoid.

I own 3 50's and tons of ammo and fly all over the country, only get BATFE visits every other year (normal dealer audits) and the stuff in my underwear may smell but it will not blow up.

I am registered with Ohio Ordnance works (originaters of the deal) and the price on the 82A1's is $6400 which isn't a bad deal. Great gun to piss of your neighbors!

I was kidding.

Do you guys have 91/03 mosins or the hard to find m44? I bought my m44 like 7 or 8 years ago and I guess you can't find them that easily, at least not for the $75 I paid.

I hand pick every gun that comes in. If I go through 100 Mosin's, I only bring home 5. They are all matching, excellent bores, come with all accessories and run $100 and up depending on rarity. In M91/30's I have. Ex Snipers, pre war with pre war stocks, laminated stocks ( both round and he's receivers)' war time with wartime stocks and just nice guns. I have unissued Finnish M39's, and a 28/76 (nothing like a $900 Mosin).

I also have hand picked M44's in stock. There are Tula marked (only made for 1 year at Tula), 1943 dated "trials guns", laminated stocked and the standard guns. They run $240 and up. I also have 1 M38 left as well.

With the antichrist in office, the dollar is dropping in value over seas and importers have to pay more for this surplus. He is also causing the cost of fuel to rise which also increases costs. The importers are going to increase prices gradually but you can see it already and it will soon effect ammo.

Yes Mosin-Nagants can be had for $139, and yes they are fun as well as my 93 Tomos Golden Bullet TT LX. I have an M44 and I still have my moped, but I have a lot more fun on my R6 and I sure as hell wish I would have bought the brand new Barret M82A1 for $6k back in 2006 when I could have afforded it.