Bought my first gun

granda080

So I got my first gun this weekend. My boss sold me his Ruger Security Six. I couldn't be happier with it. I'm far from being a gun/shooting fanatic, but after shooting it a year ago I wanted it. I am super excited about getting out and shooting it more!

picture.php?albumid=591&pictureid=14443&thumb=1

picture.php?albumid=591&pictureid=14442&thumb=1

My first was a .38 special. I like mine too but I really like my .40! There is a nice indoor range in vandalia price isn't bad but stay away from the reloads. I had a few bad ones and they said it wasn't the first time that week! Also I heard hubers range has a new owner, but I haven't been there since I was a kid. Was a nice outdoor range.

My first was a .38 special. I like mine too but I really like my .40! There is a nice indoor range in vandalia price isn't bad but stay away from the reloads. I had a few bad ones and they said it wasn't the first time that week! Also I heard hubers range has a new owner, but I haven't been there since I was a kid. Was a nice outdoor range.

I use there reloads for range only, used .45 and .40 usually 1 failure to fire per box, otherwise no problem

My bike doesn't leak oil, it's sweats awesomeness!

Try military surplus guns. Great guns, cheap to buy, cheap to shoot, have history behind them and go up in value. Since they go up in value and are good investments, the wife don't care if I buy them. My kimbers and evil black guns drop in price as soon as you pull the trigger and takes years before they are in the ball park of what you paid. I have guns I bought 10 years ago for$50 that are now worth $500. 450 guns later, I have a start on a retirement fund I can play with!

Try military surplus guns. Great guns, cheap to buy, cheap to shoot, have history behind them and go up in value. Since they go up in value and are good investments, the wife don't care if I buy them. My kimbers and evil black guns drop in price as soon as you pull the trigger and takes years before they are in the ball park of what you paid. I have guns I bought 10 years ago for$50 that are now worth $500. 450 guns later, I have a start on a retirement fund I can play with!

So where do you find guns like that? I'm thinking about getting my first handgun.

Craig