Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

am ordering 25 numbers just to cut down cost anyways :( , hopefully i dont get stuck with it. But still waiting for the graphic artist reply, he/she has'nt mailed me back yet. And i have to order before 4 today to get it done + delivered express shipping on 23 at least

Let me know when you need the cash, one XL, one small

Ya but you guys sleep most of it anyways :D

:D hahaha not really, even one hour break is a blessing , residents are most under payed over worked bunch u will see

@mike will let you know as soon as I get the final quote, and prolly I will be riding around distributing this I guess.

@omg nice, I totally forgot to scan for Kent riders, if you know any one else plz let them know as well

can some body help find large gas station on the route that was posted, Never thought about ti until uncle punk pointed it out, we need slighty bigger gas station with at least 6 -8 pumps if the groups have to fill up fast. or else we have to come up with plab B like, one group fills up in first place, second group in next place etc.

can some body help find large gas station on the route that was posted, Never thought about ti until uncle punk pointed it out, we need slighty bigger gas station with at least 6 -8 pumps if the groups have to fill up fast. or else we have to come up with plab B like, one group fills up in first place, second group in next place etc.

There should be some larger ones near where the highways cross I-70.

Those would probably be the best bet, and should work out ok on the distances as well.

Edit for retroactive lulz:

Just be happy if nobody eats shit' date=' breaks down or shows up on a VRod.[/quote']

:lol:

Edited by Hailwood

Ah, there is this snowball effect if every says no one will come no body will show up, but if every one believes all will show up all will show up. I hope no one gets demoralized... and if in their heart they really want to do this, this will happen for sure.

All we need is the people who want to ride to show up and that itself makes more than 20 easy

Edited by NinjaDoc

I'm a definite maybe. I wouldn't have a problem with leading, but these roads aren't as familiar to me as the ones near Coshocton.

This may have been brought up before, but have you planned out your fuel stops?

Communication between group leaders/sweepers?

yea we were just discussing 2 pages back about fuel stops particularly larger station with 6-8 pumps, Hailwood suggested some large gas station where the highway cross I-70, i will try to map out these stops on the route, get the print out for the 3 seperate leads.

As far as communication goes, this is just my thought, any other ideas are welcome. Each small group on its own micro management while on road, we will assemble and split up during the initial big meet, mid break and final spot. So it will be easier for the lead and sweep to keep count and stay focussed rather than think about the whole group.

.... this ride is goin' to be epic with that many riders. for saftey and skills sake, we will be breaking up into groups.

doc, start compiling the phone numbers of potential leaders and sweepers. I'm a potential sweeper and you already have my number (which will be changing soon, and I'll let u know when it does).

also.... finalize the route and be able to print it so everybody can have a copy.