Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

and I just got back. Today pretty much sucked for me. The actual riding was pretty good but getting run over by a Harley, dropping my helmet off a mirror and nearly getting blown off the highway hitting a random t-storm in Canton was the worst.

Dear Scenic Group,

Sorry I blew by you going triple digits, but you can blame that on Likwid

and i just got back. Today pretty much sucked for me. The actual riding was pretty good but getting run over by a harley, dropping my helmet off a mirror and nearly getting blown off the highway hitting a random t-storm in canton was the worst.

Dear scenic group,

sorry i blew by you going triple digits, but you can blame that on likwid

I'M SORRY!!!

:(... at least you didn't get stuck in the rain.... oh.. right

and I just got back. Today pretty much sucked for me. The actual riding was pretty good but getting run over by a Harley, dropping my helmet off a mirror and nearly getting blown off the highway hitting a random t-storm in Canton was the worst.

Dear Scenic Group,

Sorry I blew by you going triple digits, but you can blame that on Likwid

Your poor bike. I'll still trade ya lol

Your poor bike. I'll still trade ya lol

i know right? I feel bad because I had it in mind to trade with ya for awhile since I miss my old CBR and so you could get a feel for the VFR but I was all flustered and then when we picked up the pace on that 2nd leg I was all gun shy about trying to keep up on someone elses bike. After my first 2 incidents, I didn't wanna risk any further shit to happen

He never used that right mirror anyway... consider it an aerodynamic improvement

you know I'm a habitual mirror checker. you never realize how much you use something til its gone :lol:

Just made it back. Had a good ride back on 148/9/212 and managed not to get rained on.

Unbelievably sorry about your bike, Bad :( and also about yours, Versys - Just glad you were ok.

On a side note, OH-556 may be my new favorite road.

I sorta concur on 556, its definitely one of the better roads i've been on in Ohio. about the bike...shit happens and although I was livid at first it was rideable so thats all i cared. I damn near bailed on the ride I was so pissed and flustered at first then remembered that a couple good roads at speed erases a bad mood.

Great turn out nice ride, and NICE FREAK STORM! Where the heck did that hurricane blow in from? I passed car parked on the burm and underpasses. Other then that was a good ride I made it home way late and am posting this as fast as I can before my wife gets home and shoots me. She is a... pissed to say the least. Might be looking for a couch to crash on pretty soon? Don't know how I got stuck with leading the faster group? sorry if my rusty ass was not moving real fast I have not been out riding in like two months.

Great turn out nice ride, and NICE FREAK STORM! Where the heck did that hurricane blow in from? I passed car parked on the burm and underpasses. Other then that was a good ride I made it home way late and am posting this as fast as I can before my wife gets home and shoots me. She is a... pissed to say the least. Might be looking for a couch to crash on pretty soon? Don't know how I got stuck with leading the faster group? sorry if my rusty ass was not moving real fast I have not been out riding in like two months.

You were doing just fine... your riding jacket bothers me though... you have an upvote arrow on your neck protector.... I can't stop staring at it!

Bad and I rode through the rain for a little while but ultimately had to stop... then when I split off on RT 8 I hit it again... but I wasn't about to stop.

i know right? I feel bad because I had it in mind to trade with ya for awhile since I miss my old CBR and so you could get a feel for the VFR but I was all flustered and then when we picked up the pace on that 2nd leg I was all gun shy about trying to keep up on someone elses bike. After my first 2 incidents, I didn't wanna risk any further shit to happen

I sorta concur on 556, its definitely one of the better roads i've been on in Ohio. .

Some other time. I appreciate you even considering it. Hopefully I can ride with you guys again sometime (like the GAP!!! :o) I really dont care much about my bikes looks and if it did go down its all the more reason to make it a track bike so you couldve helped the cause :D.

Just got back a few min. ago, what a great ride. It was nice to meet so many of you and I look forward to the next time I can make it out. Hailwood thanks for leading the scenic/slightly faster scenic groups, and hope everyone else made it home safe. Time to relax!

My ass has never hurt so bad in my life.. :lol: oh Jesus.. That is going to be completely taken out of context.

Great ride today fellas.

.... hhhmmm..... I was wonderin' why you broke off from us :p.....

safe and home. great ride. and doc! I wanna send u some songs I think would be good for the vid.....

My ass has never hurt so bad in my life.. :lol: oh Jesus.. That is going to be completely taken out of context.

Great ride today fellas.

Hey, that was the highlight of my ride :) Again, I hope there's no hard feelings and you're not insulted and not going to file a sexual harassment claim, or anything.

*waits for the questions to roll in* :D

safe and home. great ride. and doc! I wanna send u some songs I think would be good for the vid.....

Glad you two made it back home safely... Yeah, Holly and I wanted to beat feet to make it home, I think :)

Holly, sorry if I didn't read sign language well... I wasn't sure if you were asking me if I was ok, or asking if I wanted to go faster, or if there's some etiquette about a pair riding together and it was my turn to lead, or what :)

It was an accident, then it ended up turning into what we wanted. There was no where to turn around. :) I'm pretty sure Josh knew where we are going but I just went cruising.. Lol also Josh no hard feelings at ALL I got a good laugh out of it. Ps. I thought you were flashing your lights at me thats why I keep turning around.

Edited by hollywood3586