Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

I hit my boot on 556 from a little push from my rear tire.

I cant remember if it was 556 or one of the routes coming home, but one of the fast sweepers had a wicked dip in the middle of it. I know my front wheel left the ground mid-lean, and I think my rear did too. It happened so quick that all I could do was chuckle and watch the guys in the mirror. Everyone else handled it flawlessly, but it definitely got my attention.

That was 556 the same spot im talking about with my boot.

Must be why your post reminded me. I know I wasn't leading. So I kind of remember watching your bike go through it like it wasn't even there. I sure as hell wasn't prepared for it, then I hit it and laughed since it spooked me (and because it makes for quite the funny surprise for the next guys).

I gotta give mad props to those of you who spanned the state from the lake to the river and back.... you guys are beasts for real....

13 hours and just under 400 miles for me for the day from the shores of Lake Erie. Farthest I've ever riden and had blast. Just didn't care for the wet roads and dense fog that became worse heading north through Geauga County in the dark :eek:

nice.. that was a good shot at the restaurant and my dumb ass didn't get any pics of it. I had a headache though in my own defense. :) also Sniper, when is your women signing up?

You were dehydrated.

And she already did! there's a post in the new members section :)

LOL ...not being unsociable, just got a late start yesterday (12:30). BTW, your pace showed good judgement. The roads were shit in that area.

I saw you back there gearman. I was behind the person not a member of OR but joined us via Doc. The roads were definitley crap when we were going through...leaves and branches all over the roads and hail built up on the side.

BTW Doc, the person leading us on the way home (can't remember his name) was super smooooth when the roads were dry. I was trying to follow his lines and I was ok until the roads got wet and then I was just chicken-shit to push it. Hopefully I didn't slow you and Conneaut up too much.

I also was having trouble getting into gears 2 through 6 :nono:

I saw you back there gearman. I was behind the person not a member of OR but joined us via Doc. The roads were definitley crap when we were going through...leaves and branches all over the roads and hail built up on the side.

BTW Doc, the person leading us on the way home (can't remember his name) was super smooooth when the roads were dry. I was trying to follow his lines and I was ok until the roads got wet and then I was just chicken-shit to push it. Hopefully I didn't slow you and Conneaut up too much.

where are you talkin about dry roads. just curious. was it me? or after we split at I-70?

and doc.... don't rush on the vid. work your magic. it's you're art. just gimme me face time (I don't care how shameless I sound. I'm a friggin' star out here hahahahaha)

again. thanks to everyone. just lookin forward to next season! I know we had a lot of people who haven't ridden with us before. hope this ride motivated most of you guys to join us for more rides!

where are you talkin about dry roads. just curious. was it me? or after we split at I-70?

It was after we split off and the four of us headed north up SR9 (Great road by the way).

Not saying that you were not smooth...I was too far back to notice! Perhaps a little "misguided" in finding the correct route though :wtf:

JK ;)

It was after we split off and the four of us headed north up SR9 (Great road by the way).

Not saying that you were not smooth...I was too far back to notice! Perhaps a little "misguided" in finding the correct route though :wtf:

JK ;)

.... look.... lets be for real.... I'm a newb lol. I'm like a little kid when it comes to things like this. excited, yet nervous to lead at all, but it worked out well.

eh don't worry about it we'll never let you forget it happened...... TWICE :D

hahahaha but props to mike, wont blame him, he manned up to lead and its bound to happen once or.........

TWICE

all puns apart, he is a big help in all group rides, he knows i am an introvert and make all the noice and stuff to get things going :)

oh yea that was terry, hawnut, met him via youtube and he joined for the ride just because of the effort every one put in. Great guy and awesome rider, the experience really shows, smooooth

and sniper, suzukistar 047 is nice rider, was following you guys through 556 and nice ride. I dont have her intro shot, might have to edit and pull up from subsequent videos, So also for link and mike. hope i havent missed any one else.. dont have your intro shot

and of course i dont have a shot of me :(