Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

Everyone that didn't get their shirt will have to show up for covered bridge ride and Doc will have to show up too.

There that's settled

If at all am free, i am 100% in no matter what and most prolly i will be 2 up as well..... but i dont think i am getting any more free days this year, the last few days of freedom are the next few days till the end of the month.

If at all am free, i am 100% in no matter what and most prolly i will be 2 up as well..... but i dont think i am getting any more free days this year, the last few days of freedom are the next few days till the end of the month.

Wait weren't you the one suggesting sudden illnesses to get out of work?

yep if nothing works out we might just have to do that :( i never send anything like this before, i will have to check whats the most economical way to send it.

USPS flat rate box/pouch for tshirts is a pretty good deal. Which reminds me I said I would be in for an XL and completely forgot all about it. I'm still in so we'll figure out a meet up or shipping, either way is good for me

Oh you have to make the buddy after show party. Since Kosmo moved out of town we need you there. It is a very good time. you should try to make it even if you just hide in the corner and watch the antics.

From the sound of it kosmo is a fun guy... and he is also burger slayer ...rare indian breed :D

ah may be you shud come out and ride again bad324, next sunday :p hahhaa

in 2 weeks I have Sunday open but this Sunday is absolutely out. I learned my lesson this week that I can never again skip a Sunday Funday because bad shit happens to me :p

From the sound of it kosmo is a fun guy... and he is also burger slayer ...rare indian breed :D

fun is an understatement!

He put that burger down like a champ then we had to ride all the way home in a torrential down pour

HAHA I remember that..Denny Beer Barrel!! He slammed that challenge burger down before I finished my tiny little 1 pounder.. Emily and I slabbed there in the torrential rain then rode back home in it too.. Witnessing that was a site to behold that's for sure..

honestly where you serious riders pissed off about the delay? the reason am asking is if we ever do this again, may be none of you guys will come unless we make good plans for you guys to zip around and have fun while weaving in and out of the big group.
No. Nobody in my group was upset about anything. We just didn't want to sit down and eat.

This. I generally don't eat when I'm out riding, and needed to get back home. Timing it to miss the rain was an unexpected bonus.

I was a little concerned at the beginning about the logistics of it all, but honestly I wound up having a great time. One of my favorite things about the FZ1 is that I can have fun going fast or (more typically) slower.

For such a large group I think you managed pretty damn well, Doc, and I think with a little fine tuning the next one will be really fantastic.

Edited by Hailwood

This. I generally don't eat when I'm out riding, and needed to get back home. Timing it to miss the rain was an unexpected bonus.

I was a little concerned at the beginning about the logistics of it all, but honestly I wound up having a great time. One of my favorite things about the FZ1 is that I can have fun going fast or (more typically) slower.

For such a large group I think you managed pretty damn well, Doc, and I think with a little fine tuning the next one will be really fantastic.

What hail said, I'm not a fan of the long stops just because of the time it takes to get to the roads I am riding and back I want to spend it riding, on this ride though I figured it wasnt that type of ride anyway and for me it went better then expected as well. I enjoyed it and had a good time and would do it again.

Not even fixed the cuts, still going thru tbhe 4 hr footage of stuff to get best ones, don't wanna drag video to long ones and get people boring , max 6 min or so for the intro vid

Still really depressed I missed the on board shots :( that was what I wanted the most

Not even fixed the cuts, still going thru tbhe 4 hr footage of stuff to get best ones, don't wanna drag video to long ones and get people boring , max 6 min or so for the intro vid

Still really depressed I missed the on board shots :( that was what I wanted the most

Ok, work your magic.

Ok, work your magic.

Thx :D some what have an idea of what to do, will start work by tonight estimates about 15+ hours of work needed, may be even 25+ if looking for at least some perfection. If it comes out as i imagined its gonna be epic .... :Pray:

Thx :D some what have an idea of what to do, will start work by tonight estimates about 15+ hours of work needed, may be even 25+ if looking for at least some perfection. If it comes out as i imagined its gonna be epic .... :Pray:

I'm praying for you Doc. Can't wait to see it!

Ah. That would be awesome, let me contact some of them, Josh any chance you are free today? Me and Armith might ride today and may be we can meet in Akron?

Service call in Brooklyn, Ohio at 11.

Service call in Elyria at 3.

Service call in Dover, OH at 6.

Good chance the Dover call will be moved to 11:30 pm tonight, since it needs to be done after the store has closed for the day. And if I can, I'll knock out my 3 pm service call early, though I'm not sure if that's allowed, since I'm kinda new to the job.

You can give stuff to Armith, I'll be seeing him soon so he can check out Charlotte and help me with some basic maintenance stuff :)

exhausting :( just trying to put together sort of intro video together only 30% work finished in spite of hours... damn dont have cloe up of likiwid, speed triple and mrs sniper :( rest of them i think i covered every body.. hopefully did not left out any one

exhausting :( just trying to put together sort of intro video together only 30% work finished in spite of hours... damn dont have cloe up of likiwid, speed triple and mrs sniper :( rest of them i think i covered every body.. hopefully did not left out any one

you don't need a closeup of me ;) Noone wants to see that