Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

try my boss's new song... no lyrics yet just music or I have a couple I have made no lyrics

My Boss's http://www.reverbnation.com/joelarge

I am uploading a zip file of 4 of mine now will edit post when complete..

Edit: Here are mine

Or if you are patient you can send me the vid and my boss and I can do something just for the video over the weekend..

Edited by Siacono

ah nice songs, especially freebird is one of my favorites but, those songs have lyrics and feel which doesnt match the video, imagine a big group of sports bike riders getting together and the air is filled with excitement (not virulent energy as in break all crap) What kind of song will suit such a thing :p

What a gay description ...... :lol:

either of these maybe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK1mLIeXwsQ&ob=av2e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7qlOK1CHMQ

ah nice songs, especially freebird is one of my favorites but, those songs have lyrics and feel which doesnt match the video, imagine a big group of sports bike riders getting together and the air is filled with excitement (not virulent energy as in break all crap) What kind of song will suit such a thing :p

What a gay description ...... :lol:

Doc, I can't send a link from my phone, but check out Pretty Lights- Finally Moving Remix.

It's got samples with lyrics and may be a bit slower than you'd like, but might fit well based on your description.

{soon to be added YouTube clip}

AC2b, We think alike i guess.... my second song to finish the loop was pretty lights, i follow that artist a bit, i tried different songs from that, Prolly i will have to re edit and mash up i guess :( ....

Sia, your boss is boss, niceeeee song man.

Ah nice song bad , especially the second one, i like one song best from deadmau ...trying to remember the name now...hmmm.. always comes up in pandora

He did that all himself, I helped him setup a recording studio in his house..

Another good friend of mine, lives in Cleveland so northern riders may have heard of him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgRY5d6sRQc

Edited by Siacono

niceeee, man people around us with so much talent..

anyways restarted edit to stitch and mash up songs together

Release party at Docs!!!!! I'll bring the Yuengling, someone else will have to bring the hookers and blow.

dayum..... dont hype it.. dont expect much...... there is no suspense :( just simple video of us assembling at the meet spot, that itself was 7 mins even with minimal face time for every one, hence some more recordered part will be 2nd part of the video.

Next time give me a heads up... You ambushed me with the camera right as I arrived! :)

i was not at all in the zone, i just randomly ran after every body to shake hands and say thanks for coming in, video was my second priority, plus giving out the t shirt in between was a huge distraction :( hence missed many of you guys. I even missed a good shot of you josh, had to edit up from previous recording.

.... I'll just say this... next year, we will organize a ride as big. maybe not as long. and organize groups. leaders, sweepers, and CAMERAMEN. we had our epic ride. I want an epic vid.... we will have a ride to ride first and shoot a vid as an objective....

next year i hope we cross the 40 mark, this year hope was just 15 to 20 and by good luck it happened, next year all those 25ish people from this year hopefully wont be this much "steady" in front of camera and break into a dance or some thing :D:)

so i tried putting together sort of intro of every rider, since there were many , even with tight cuts the video is somewhat 7+ minutes , generally i try to keep videos within a song time limit if possible so as to finish with one theme.

So i am looking for some song, which is not like mainstream (hence people dont get original song visuals in their mind), kind of peppy and fun not fast paced, and hopefully long duration. I know this is a crappy description, The XX - intro was the one i was looking into till now, but its only 2 min long :(

pauls gonna post now, "ooontz Oontz" stuff is weird :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9dEbq-Gzqc&feature=related This is not mainstream.