Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

paul as always ur antisocial :D

:( dont wait for it.... its nothing...just a video dont expect much... but even if you dont like it dont forget to sign in you tube and give me thumbs up and may be subscribe while ur at it :bow: since i spent too much time on it uselessly rather than just trying to finish it

:lol:

dammit :( i knew i was gonna mess up the names

and darn you for going in and getting the sneak peak while its still being processed hehehe

lol, it shows 720p is available, can't still be processing can it?

Aside from the name typos (jrmiii, jbctown, and me) it's an awesome video man. Great editing.

LoL.. Do I always shake my head? I was thinking' date=' "Nivin and that f*cking camera, again.."

Nivin, I really dig the "comic book" intro. Very cool stuff.[/quote']

Agreed, really cool concept, well executed.

Yes, anytime you disagree with something you pretty much start with the head shake :D Like...

Me: We eating soon?

You: *shakes head* fatty

Me: So? Are we?

hahaha i was lucky i got you head without helmet on since it was like 10 minutes to kick stand time :) as soon as time comes the helmets on and he is on the bike :D

mannn jrmmiii seriously that i was typo, dammm likwid and jbctown was seriously me messing up the name

LoL.. Do I always shake my head? I was thinking' date=' "Nivin and that f*cking camera, again.."

Nivin, I really dig the "comic book" intro. Very cool stuff.[/quote']

Agreed, really cool concept, well executed.

Yes, anytime you disagree with something you pretty much start with the head shake :D Like...

Me: We eating soon?

You: *shakes head* fatty

Me: So? Are we?

Thx guys :bow:, i was doing the whole thing in a comic way like page turning and all, but then as i moved up the number of riders it became too much for my pc to handle :(

I'll third the 'comic book intro', cool work. My gf asked if you do videos professionally as a side job...so I assumed that meant she liked it.

And The XX clip. :D. The rest of the music seem to fit as well.

I won't nitpick the spelling/grammar... I'm sure everyone else will have that taken care of. :cheers:

I'll third the 'comic book intro', cool work. My gf asked if you do videos professionally as a side job...so I assumed that meant she liked it.

And The XX clip. :D. The rest of the music seem to fit as well.

I won't nitpick the spelling/grammar... I'm sure everyone else will have that taken care of. :cheers:

i wish i could do it professionally, :)

started of by making gaming vids for our clan,