Our trip to the dirty South

Casper

That place was a fail. Although our fully mirrored hotel room was pure win

That was funny, waiter brings a plate and calls it one thing, someone says they ordered something else, the waiter then says that is what he has.:eek:

did you guys hit the CherryCola Skyway today?

Cannot wait to see Bens vids! I failed and didn't hit the record button on mine on 28 like I wanted.

Also, did you guys discover that 28 is 1000000x better than the Dragon?

Yeah, we ran it both ways and a bunch of other roads on the other side of Tellico Plains.

The Skyway and 28 are my 2 favorite roads in the world now. WAY better than the Dragon IMO.

I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

damn I wish we could've stayed for that. I need to do the CherryCola Skyway when I'm not sick and have decent tires to see if I like it more than the last time which I assume will be the case

Beautiful sweepers, no driveways, awesome views and smooth pavement for 40 something miles. What's not to love?

Beautiful sweepers, no driveways, awesome views and smooth pavement for 40 something miles. What's not to love?

there were a number of factors why I didn't fully get to enjoy it back in June so I'm just jaded I didn't get to experience it at 100% :p

there were a number of factors why I didn't fully get to enjoy it back in June so I'm just jaded I didn't get to experience it at 100% :p

I think you should do a road trip next weekend. You can leave early Saturday morning, be there by 1 or 2pm. Ride all day doing the loop from the dragon to Murphy, NC, camp out in Murphy cheap, and head back Sunday slowly enjoying the back roads all the way up to Boon, then slab the rest on I71 at warp 7 speed. ;)

im always looking for a excuse to got down there..so when you get those tires and some time we will have to make plans...i want to make it a point to make it down at least twice a year

im always looking for a excuse to got down there..so when you get those tires and some time we will have to make plans...i want to make it a point to make it down at least twice a year

oh my current tires are phenomenal. Its from back when we were down in June that I was riding on death tires

Nice to meet all you guys down there. (except Likwid of course)

The Friday and Saturday rides were fun. I have an achey breaky body right now, but am looking forward to the next gap trip.

you are one of the coolest guys ive ever met bill...cant wait to ride with you again