Our trip to the dirty South

Casper

I think Bill should snap a pic of his rear tire and post it. You have to see it. :lol:

I should have put on a new rear on Friday' date=' but I'm a cheap bastard and rode it a while longer...

[img']http://ohioriders.net/picture.php?albumid=1355&pictureid=14513

picture.php?albumid=1355&pictureid=14512

picture.php?albumid=1355&pictureid=14511

There's plenty of rubber left on the edges - I could probably squeeze another few SEO rides out of it, what do you think?

LoL.. I don't think so' date=' Bam.

Speaking of worn tires, my rear tire has a split across the center.. from left to right. It's wierd. Kind of like I ran over something sharp, perfectly perpendicular to the bead and only with the rear tire. I wasn't riding harder than you were, so I don't think I over-worked it. I must have gotten a bad one from the store.

[img']http://www.ohioriders.net/picture.php?albumid=195&pictureid=14514

Damn dude that's sucks...glad it didn't blow on the road

Hey guys, it was great meeting some of you this weekend. Ben, always a pleasure...sorry didn't get to chat with you more (or snag that beer from you)!

Bill and Paul, I loved the ride down and back for sure. 201 and 1 were amazing in Kenfucky on the way back so I'm happy I was able to tag along for the ride.

My front is done about as bad as Bam's rear tire.

LoL.. I don't think so' date=' Bam.

Speaking of worn tires, my rear tire has a split across the center.. from left to right. It's wierd. Kind of like I ran over something sharp, perfectly perpendicular to the bead and only with the rear tire. I wasn't riding harder than you were, so I don't think I over-worked it. I must have gotten a bad one from the store.

[img']http://www.ohioriders.net/picture.php?albumid=195&pictureid=14514

There was a steel band in the lane on that road that ran along the whitewater.

36 front and 38 rear.. Actually a little higher than I have used with other tires but those pressures seem to suit the Conti-Motions.

Thats about what I run slabbing too...this weekend I dropped to 35 for both...I must have been seeing things

**** I removed the video. Apparently EMI blocked it. Gotta love that crap.

Nothing special, and wasn't going all that fast at all. Just cruising and having fun. This is the first half of Cherohala.

Man....No video at all?

oh and here is my first attempt ever at video editing. Still couldn't figure out how to add music but I said screw it since the VFR sounds awesome :D

Its the section of 28 from where we stayed to Deals Gap resort. Wasn't my best run but the only one I got on video. Soon I'll edit the Dragon section and throw that up as well even though its a pretty slow run too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfoFiSKwwkA

How'd you guys pull the photos from the websites? Mine weren't really that good but I can't figure it out

highlight the pic. with a left click and drag...Ctrl. C to copy...paste in powerpoint...right click on the pic in powerpoint and save as JPEG

Why don't you blame it on the Goldwing. :D

kinda funny the guy on the busawing was hanging off his bike trying to drag knee or somthing and i was back there laying on my tank half the time...LOL..i think that was my 2nd run ever on the dragon, im getting much faster now, didnt bring my camera this year