9/18 Ride to SEO

Tpoppa

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to do it but unless I can pick a fight with the girlfriend to piss her off enough that she wants me gone for the day between now and time to leave in the morning I doubt it, especially since she is already in bed. She wants me gone from the house on Saturdays so riding isn't a problem but we have plans for tomorrow that I don't have a problem breaking but she does. Have fun & be safe guys.

Route looks good and I haven't been on 377 or that part of 550, would like to try it sometime because it looks good by the map.

I would love to do it but unless I can pick a fight with the girlfriend to piss her off enough that she wants me gone for the day between now and time to leave in the morning I doubt it, especially since she is already in bed. She wants me gone from the house on Saturdays so riding isn't a problem but we have plans for tomorrow that I don't have a problem breaking but she does. Have fun & be safe guys.

Route looks good and I haven't been on 377 or that part of 550, would like to try it sometime because it looks good by the map.

aight then if something changes we will be at the spot in the morning

Well, I just got back.

Met up with my Pops in Athens and rode OH-555 from bottom to top. Was an absolute blast! ~350 miles total. Still sorry I missed the ride, but any chance to ride w/ my Dad is one I'm going to take.

Was a bit chilly this morning (~45 when I left) but it was perfect by ~10:00. Hope you guys had a good time.

I am such a loser! I blew a turn and the bike was unrideable. So much thanks to Isaac's Papa for the trailer home, and Mike53ali for hanging out with me while we waited for a ride. Sorry for blowing the day for you guys.

Sorry to hear that :-(. Hopefully just the bike damaged and not you.

I have some stock S3 parts (exhaust, other misc) in my garage. They're from an '06, but they might work on your bike.