Not that I'm counting...... (Cleveland MC Show Afterparty)

MidgetTodd

I think it has more to do with the steak limit, poor service and cops waiting outside for us. I had a cop follow me down 42 where another one ended up pulling a u-turn and pulling me over. Didn't get a ticket for anything (because I wasn't breaking any law) but it stands as the only time that a cop has asked me "where are you coming from tonight".

This mid 30s dude has it completely right. Steak limit? come on. I'm voting for going someplace that doesn't have shitty service and a 30 minute wait for a grilled cheese sandwich. :)

I'm not sure what was in more pictures the sombrero or the midget todd blow up doll

This mid 30s dude has it completely right. Steak limit? come on. I'm voting for going someplace that doesn't have shitty service and a 30 minute wait for a grilled cheese sandwich. :)

Steak limit AND limited pitchers!!

But we did sell them out of Bud Light and Yuengling. I'd like to say I gave it my all and helped contribute to the sellout the best I could. :D It was a great time. I stumbled my way back to our room around 4am. I couldn't walk. I kinda shuffled along leaning on the walls.

That said, I'll be scouting out a few places up there recommended by some folks last night.

When it comes time to plan for next year let me know. There is a bar called Scoundrels in Berea about 5 mins from the IX center. I know the owner and he is also a rider so it'd be an option

He also owns my bar down the street in which if I plan a meet n greet up here that's my first location choice

When it comes time to plan for next year let me know. There is a bar called Scoundrels in Berea about 5 mins from the IX center. I know the owner and he is also a rider so it'd be an option

He also owns my bar down the street in which if I plan a meet n greet up here that's my first location choice

Let's definitely talk about it.

I agree, we should look into Scoundrels. My wife is friends with the owner too. Plus, there is hotels down the road, in Brook Park.

Steak limit AND limited pitchers!!

When it comes time to plan for next year let me know. There is a bar called Scoundrels in Berea about 5 mins from the IX center.

What were the limits on the pitchers?? Never heard anything about either of these

Scoundrels... We discussed them 4yrs ago, but settled on Buddy's due to Matt's connections & the specials they put together for us

What were the limits on the pitchers?? Never heard anything about either of these

Scoundrels... We discussed them 4yrs ago, but settled on Buddy's due to Matt's connections & the specials they put together for us

They didn't have enough plastic pitchers even though Matt asked them to get more (and they're free from the distributor). The one lady I asked about it said they did it on purpose so they didn't have so many people drinking pitchers. Last year they ran out of steaks. Sweet. Instead of ordering more this year, they limited everyone to two. LOL.

If a place doesn't want the business there are tons that will take it

I'm sure there are plenty of places that would welcome the benjamins... However I don't know if there are very many that would put up with our three ring circus of shennanigans

Yeah... I said it

They did piss me off last night with the 2 steak limit and running out of pitchers at 9:30. The 50/50 to pay the DJ was kinda sketchy too. To their credit they did cancel a huge local band so that we could have a karaoke dj and they do put up with our drunken stupidity year after year...and they didn't even call me about missing certain items from around the pool table.

• Upvote 1

I think it has more to do with the steak limit, poor service and cops waiting outside for us. I had a cop follow me down 42 where another one ended up pulling a u-turn and pulling me over. Didn't get a ticket for anything (because I wasn't breaking any law) but it stands as the only time that a cop has asked me "where are you coming from tonight".

Thanks for letting me pet your hair it was soooo fraaking soft.

No shit. People who showed up after I ordered my grilled cheese got there food before me :mad: Very poor planning all around on buddy's part.

BTW... I was remiss the other night in not thanking Vulcan Rider, our DTC Party Consierge that makes arrangements for this on our behalf every year. Let's show him some Rep love in appreciation! :bow:

They did piss me off last night with the 2 steak limit and running out of pitchers at 9:30.

See... I never had a problem with the pitcher thing all night. They always had one

The 50/50 to pay the DJ was kinda sketchy too. To their credit they did cancel a huge local band so that we could have a karaoke dj...
Mehhh... I didn't mind chippin' in a few bucks, knowin' what they canceled on our behalf.

Besides... Tyler won some cabbage to pay his bar bill :lol:

.... and they do put up with our drunken stupidity year after year...and they didn't even call me about missing certain items from around the pool table.
^ ^ This Edited by Fonzie
  • Upvote 1