new look for the VFR?

Bad324

As some may have heard the VFR had a small incident yesterday and although its not bad at all, I'm exploring the possibility to go with a custom color since almost every piece of fairing needs painted anyway now.

So who wants to photoshop the VFR into Sunset Orange Metallic:

24651430001_large.jpg

DSC02491.jpg

DSC02487.jpg

DSC02485.jpg

I'm not a fan of the orange metallic, but it DOES get attention on sunny days.

The part of the car near the fender, where the color is a little brighter is a more accurate representation of what it'll look like, I think.

oh yea I love the look it has in different lights, I also happen to be a bit partial ;)

DSC02387.jpg

That orange would look fantastic! Go for it. As for the RW&B, I agree that it is a sharp color scheme, but why would you intentionally paint it to look like the previous year's model?

yea pretty much the only way its getting a full repaint from the metallic black it is now, is to S.O.M. They actually have a RWB edition for the 6th gens but I wouldn't bother going custom paint for something thats already a stock choice

I'm curious to hear about this little mishap. Everything/body okay?

yea its fine. Pulling out of the gas station we met everyone at, couple bikes pull out and I was about to go but saw a quickly approaching SUV so I stopped. Likwid didn't see the SUV or me stop so his front tire hit into my back tire good enough for me to jolt and have the hands come off the bars and bike fall over the right side. Snapped the mirror off, slightly bent the brake lever and rashed the upper and side fairing. This now matches the other side where I have a bent helibar, bent clutch lever and rashed side fairing and tail section. If I don't get too lazy and cheap, this winter the whole bike should be getting a makeover

So who wants to be awesome with photoshop? :)

Metallic orange has to be dressed with the right amount of black.

this is my biggest concern with having the silver frame, rear sets and wheels because I really don't wanna tear the whole damn thing down to have it all powdercoated black