itchin' for another group ride....

MIKE53ALI

There any other way back besides the toll road? Sorry pet peave of mine I hate toll roads. Something about paying to ride on a freeway I already pay taxes to maintain that is over run by the nazi OHP, anyway is there some route I could use to get back to Cleveland besides 80?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was not hard staying awake, I had an eventful start up of the kiln. But my poor quads were screaming by the end of the shift from riding the miles then running up three flights of steps 20 times at least. Oh did I mention I almost got crushed by a piece of equipment that broke and threw a large(700 pounds) part of the line at me? 5 1/2 hours of being up on the catwalk in 110 degree heat to rebuild it was fun. I slept real good when I got off work LOL!

Wow!! I'm glad you didn't get hurt. Sounds like your equipment is unforgiving.

I'm sure I'll ride home back roads. Freeway take me out of the way no matter which one. Probably something like the southern portion of this map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204186189554489494037.00047286a30e636f819d5&msa=0&ll=41.537366,-79.683838&spn=0.93952,2.392273

There any other way back besides the toll road? Sorry pet peave of mine I hate toll roads. Something about paying to ride on a freeway I already pay taxes to maintain that is over run by the nazi OHP, anyway is there some route I could use to get back to Cleveland besides 80?

80 is not a toll road in PA once in OH you could hit 76 across

I'm sure I'll ride home back roads. Freeway take me out of the way no matter which one. Probably something like the southern portion of this map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204186189554489494037.00047286a30e636f819d5&msa=0&ll=41.537366,-79.683838&spn=0.93952,2.392273

I'm open to any route, I just want to eat that burger. :D

We don't have to slab it I was just suggesting for people that want to get home early

Back roads would be better. I went to Kennywood with the family a few weeks ago and was shocked that Pa charges like $5 or so to ride like a mile on the turnpike! I am still up in the air about this.

Sniper everything at my work will burn, crush, cut, or kill you if you are not paying attention to it. I was lucky(again) to not get hurt. I braced the deck before it was started up, and had enough force on it that it rolled the other way before breaking some angle iron off and slamming to a stop. My shoulder and leg are a bit stiff but that is all. My poor mixer was lucky the 20 pound piece of steel that fell missed him. Lots of red tape and reports to follow this up....

My food run, surrounded by great roads to ride.

check it out: http://www.hillbillyhotdogs.com/

Maybe next year?

To late in the season for me to make the Clearfield, PA run, roughly 12-16 hours round trip, depending on site seeing and road hunting.

Edited by LINK

My food run, surrounded by great roads to ride.

check it out: http://www.hillbillyhotdogs.com/

Maybe next year?

To late in the season for me to make the Clearfield, PA run, roughly 12-16 hours round trip, depending on site seeing and road hunting.

That place looks amazing too

Right.. and it's all name brand shit.. I get free toothpaste, deodorant, body wash.. plus a bunch of other toiletries. I buy EVERYTHING in bulk when i get it free. I just take to some local shelters around here. WTF am I going to do with 65 toothbrushes or 25 jars of peanut butter? I need all the karma i can get. :D

I just got a coupon in the mail from Microcenter for 2x free 4gig USB thumb drives!

I'm all over that :)

666 is a fun road and from what I've heard it's all repaved now... maybe I can get out that way this weekend and check it all out before we take a group blazing down it

If you make it down this weekend hit me up I will join ya. Are you just planning on 666 and the heading south or you wanting to check other roads out around coshocton

If you make it down this weekend hit me up I will join ya. Are you just planning on 666 and the heading south or you wanting to check other roads out around coshocton

I think he was suggesting 666 pa.

I might get down your way one day this weekend, see what the weather does.