Riding tip:

Josh1234

When leg-walking your bike from an outdoor parking spot to a garage spot, DON'T try and dismount while the bike is rolling forward! They're much heavier than a Schwinn 10 speed, and while it looks really cool to do it on a bicycle, once a motorcycle tips too far, you can't stop it while the other leg is still swinging off the bike.

:(

:(( tell me its a joke... man i am guessing half of OR regulars took part in your bike purchase and so much so that we all felt like we owned a new bike.. now this... gotta be hurting all...esp YOU .. but then again.. no worries ......its all good

Cherry = popped :(

They are a lot heavier once they are on the ground arnt they?

Fuck yeah! Took me three tries to get 'er up :(

I don't THINK there was much damage... Scratched clutch plate cover, maybe... But I was late for work and it was raining out a bit, and so I hustled 'er into the garage... I need to take a really good look tomorrow. Plus, she's so new that I don't even know what would be from me and what would be preexisting. Thank goodness it has frame sliders... I'd be MUCH angrier if I'd cracked fairings... as it was, I was fuming the entire drive to Butler, PA, I had to make for work. 2 hours of kicking myself and being furious at myself for being an idiot.

Cherry = popped :(

Fuck yeah! Took me three tries to get 'er up :(

three tries? when i droped mine i had so much adrenaline pumping i could have bench press that thing, i dont even remember picking it up, but the wife said threw it off me and picked it back up like a BMX...sorry to hear though man:cry:

three tries? when i droped mine i had so much adrenaline pumping i could have bench press that thing, i dont even remember picking it up, but the wife said threw it off me and picked it back up like a BMX...sorry to hear though man:cry:

The first try was the "whoops, quick pick it up!"

The second try was the "Gosh, that's heavy."

The third try was the "Yut Uhhhhh!"

I don't have big muscles!

The first try was the "whoops, quick pick it up!"

The second try was the "Gosh, that's heavy."

The third try was the "Yut Uhhhhh!"

I don't have big muscles!

Did the same when I dropped mine.

Jumped off and tried to quickly pick it back up. Realized that a Vstrom was not easy to pick up by the handlebars. Stopped took a breath and used my leg muscles and it went up easy.

Craig

• 11 months later...