My New Toy

Ron505

I had an 08 for one season and sold it. Everytime I took it out something broke and was expensive as hell to fix and maintain. That being said I enjoyed every ride, just wasnt worth the cost and time involved to upkeep.

Really? Interested to hear what all was breaking. I haven't heard that very much. I've been doing a lot of research on forums and such, and have actually heard that they've been very durable until you start modding them. Like lifted suspension will eventually cause worn CV's and axles.

Please let me know what to look for. I've put about 6 hours on it so far with zero trouble. Even jumping it about 3'-4' in the air.

Axle's repeatedly, Belt, Frame, Clutch, Throttle cable freezeing up when riding in snow. Now to be fair..... I rode it like my bike, jumped it, mudded it, hill climbs, and rolled it several times. Mine was the first complete frame replacement Valley Atv did. I went thru 8 axles, 2 frames, 3 roll cages, 4 wheels, 4 sets of plastic. Ended up making a gusset set for the frame and a custom roll cage with doors. Still have a good bit of RZR parts in the garage if you are interested. The rzr cookies, they go between the frame and plastic on the from to stop the frame from punching holes in plastic, most of a LSR gusset kit, and intake kit. Prolly some other stuff too but I'll have to look.

Axle's repeatedly, Belt, Frame, Clutch, Throttle cable freezeing up when riding in snow. Now to be fair..... I rode it like my bike, jumped it, mudded it, hill climbs, and rolled it several times. Mine was the first complete frame replacement Valley Atv did. I went thru 8 axles, 2 frames, 3 roll cages, 4 wheels, 4 sets of plastic. Ended up making a gusset set for the frame and a custom roll cage with doors. Still have a good bit of RZR parts in the garage if you are interested. The rzr cookies, they go between the frame and plastic on the from to stop the frame from punching holes in plastic, most of a LSR gusset kit, and intake kit. Prolly some other stuff too but I'll have to look.

I would definitely be interested in seeing what you have. Sounds like you beat the piss out of that thing...lol. You would probably have better luck with the new XP900. Those are supposed to be built for that kind of stuff. I can definitely see tearing some stuff up, but hopefully won't go that far with it.

Dear Ron. Since we both live in Lancaster, please...please let me come over and test that thing out. :D

You're welcome to come check it out, and maybe take a ride with me, but my first born hasn't even got to drive this thing yet. I don't think anyone will be riding it anytime soon. Sorry man. Of course, if a sizable deposit was put down, you never know :D

You're welcome to come check it out, and maybe take a ride with me, but my first born hasn't even got to drive this thing yet. I don't think anyone will be riding it anytime soon. Sorry man. Of course, if a sizable deposit was put down, you never know :D

No worries man. Just had to take a shot. :D

Have fun!