Christian Sportbike Assoc October 15th Ride

PhilS

******UPDATED WITH ROUTE DETAILS*****

Hi guys:

October "might" be our last scheduled ride for the year. John will be out this week so Todd ( 1000rrrider ) has graciously offered to route out the ride and lead it. I would have led the ride, but it's tough to do from the back!! HA!!

Here is the route:

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/759401/embed

Basically it's this..........79 north to 36. 36 east to 715 (1/8th mile). 715 west to 36 over the dam. 36 west to 62. 62 north to 514. 514 north to 520. 520 south to 62. 62 east to 60 (1/8th mile). 60 south down to 36. 36 west to 60. 60 south to 541. 541 west to 79. 79 south back home.

From the church and back to the church it is 183 miles and 3 hours 15 minutes. So figure 5 hours with any breaks. It's 32 miles/35 minutes from church to the 79/16 KFC start point. If we leave at 9:30, we will hit the KFC at 10AM (or so) and be ready to launch from there too.

As always, meet at Calvary Chapel of Columbus located at 6075 E. Livingston Ave. This month, plan on being there with a full tank by 9AM and we will depart at 9:30AM since it's usually colder those October mornings.

Later.......PhilS

Edited by PhilS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why none of the good rides around dayton area?

Aside from all the razzing....I think a Dayton area ride would be cool. Could you (idodishez) suggest some roads, or routes, then we could make a trip out there? I know down by Cinci as it starts going down hill to the river it can get nice, or in the Lebanon area are some nice roads, but they all seem to be 1 or 2 mile spurts of twisties then long open roads again.

Suggest away - it would be nice to see a different part of the state.

Thanks man. I gotta add an extra 100 miles me since I am on the West siiiieeeed of Columbus. Still debating on if I wanna go. That last ride was 290 miles...and I was BEAT on those last 50 miles. Hmmmm.