Video: Dream Group ride: Part 1 Formation

NinjaDoc

http://www.youtube.com/user/docography

Why i gave channel link, so at least some of you feel like liking it and subscribing :p

Tried to make some thing good with the minimal footage i had, i hope i covered every one and did not miss out on any riders, And this will be nice to put forum names on faces if others have not yet met. (hope i did not mess the names as well)

Spent lot of time on video, even thou it might not show in the quality of work, still even if you dont like it plz give me an A for the effort and put a thumbs up on youtube coz it was darn hard :D

Hope all like it, and hopefully next year the video will be 15 minute long with 50 riders on it :cool:

• Upvote 3

Seriously awesome video, Doc.

The vision of putting this whole thing together (the ride and the video) has been pretty amazing.

Definitely looking forward to the ride videos.

Ty hail, The problem with ride footage is i messed up big time :( getting only the top of my helmet..... not a day goes by where i dont beat myself to pulp thinking about it. :cry:

will try to make up with what ever i have, Hopefully next year we can all be part of some thing even bigger and better... and of course more organized

Ty hail, The problem with ride footage is i messed up big time :( getting only the top of my helmet..... not a day goes by where i dont beat myself to pulp thinking about it. :cry:

I hate it when that happens. You were in the lead right? Just go reride it all and post that video. :lol:

@buildit :D waiting for next year

We could always just put some filler material in there of Likwid doing the Truffle Shuffle

truffleshuffle.gif

(I almost photoshopped this with Likwids head... sooooo lucky I've got other things to do for the next few hours)

:lol: hahaha

Really great video Doc. Like the effects. Looking foward to your other footage and also from the other guys who had the cams.
Great video doc, cant believe i didnt bring my go-pro I wont forget next time. You know this is a cool thing you put together thanks for putting in the time, next year will be epic

Thank you :) if you guys have youtube account do give me a thumbs up...want to spread the ride videos from this side and not just california all over you tube. :D

Its alright twisted12, next year, lets just consider this as a rehearsal, next year every one will be more relaxed and hopefully more riders and even more go pros, if its okay with them they can send me the ride footages and then BAMMM we have an epic video which we can sit back and watch at the ripe age of 80 lol

Awesome job doc! Most my footage suffered from Casper syndrome and is foggy.
Great work! Can't wait for part two.

Thank you :D

Ah mykill, if no rain always use the open back cover, if using the water proof back cover use these inserts in them

http://www.amazon.com/GoPro-Camera-AHDAF-001-Anti-Inserts/dp/B003JBVX5S

About part two, next two months am dead meat, :( so low forum activity and no editing work... Plus not having any good footage isnt helping much :(

Skip to 5:20 in the video to see the last known picture of Bad's right hand mirror :D

Yes, I double commented, fuck you

what did i tell you about poking the beast? Be thankful I'm in a euphoric state after catching the greatest Journey tribute band with you know who

Doc, awesome vid. Seriously I cannot wait for next year to do this again bigger and better. I of course had several fails on the day including having my gopro but never remembering to turn it on for the good sections :(

It wasn't that long! :cry: I've had a few bikes since the Ninja. And that ride, and bike taught me alot. As did you, and many others about gear and tire pressure. Which im very thankful for. I just need to pick up some riding pants this winter, and i'm set. Also, looking to pick up a new bike. Hopefully.

Also, please do let my dumbass mistakes, set the riding standard for OR. There are many capable riders here, who know how to ride and wear gear. That day, i did not.

Thx guys,

@buildit just couple of ooops but all rode home safe and sound, :) and it's a good thing considering the miles and the number that came

@link, yea I don't think I have any of yours :( if some one else have it will be nice

@nightrider, next year join this ride :)