The Ride of a Classic Bike!

RideOfLife

Hi Everyone!

What a great place to connect with real riders! Not into the "Harley" persona so much and believe the people and the ride is more important than the destination! Riding a 82 CB750K that's looking pretty nice and has yet to leave me behind! Although a Ducati passed me on the Dragon! http://ohioriders.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

Looking forward to connecting with others on some great rides and anticipate meeting some great people! Passengers are always welcome! ;-)

Allen

Yeah ReconRat! Looks like I have some catching up to do! It's my first bike! Cut me a little slack!

Don't feel you need to get some slack for owning a great bike! I Love the old CBs. Almost bought a '73 a couple weeks ago. This group doesn't care what or who you ride. Come out for a few meets or rides and get to know some people.

Thanks for the Welcome! Do most of the riders here ride the sleeker bikes? Not seeing much from the HOG types!

Seems therre is a good mix of all types of bikes here although sport bikes outnumber the cruisers imho. I have found that like anywherre there are those who automatically do the association game-you are the type of bike you ride-, but most just look at it like me. Its the ride, the journey, not the bike upon which you make your trek.

Welcome to a great Ohio Motorcycle site!

Seems therre is a good mix of all types of bikes here although sport bikes outnumber the cruisers imho. I have found that like anywherre there are those who automatically do the association game-you are the type of bike you ride-, but most just look at it like me. Its the ride, the journey, not the bike upon which you make your trek.

Welcome to a great Ohio Motorcycle site!

Damnit. I didn't know you ride a Harley, Mike. We can't be friends. :lol:

Welcome aboard RideOfLife!

• 2 weeks later...