Ohio Riders Blamed In Break-Up

FIJI-9-Brother

My girlfriend used you guys as part of her reason to break up with me.

Long story short she feels threatened by my newish hobbies and thinks i hang out with unsavory individuals (my fellow starbucks friends and a few different rides this summer plus some shooting adventures)

She told me to "go and play with your rider gun buddies all you want"

I think I'll take her advice...

:lol:Little harsh don't ya think?!??!

A. I don't think

B. Since I can occasionlly be a whore ( see I want peni thread) I have a little insight to the "whore logic" that bad stated above. Said cunt is either using this a shitty excuse to get of the relationship because she is a needy attention whore-cunt, she is an insecure-cunt who can't deal with the fact that he gets more enjoyment out of an inatament object than her, or she is a good 'ol fashion cunt who just needs to STFU and get back in the kitchen.

• Upvote 4

A. I don't think

B. Since I can occasionlly be a whore ( see I want peni thread) I have a little insight to the "whore logic" that bad stated above. Said cunt is either using this a shitty excuse to get of the relationship because she is a needy attention whore-cunt, she is an insecure-cunt who can't deal with the fact that he gets more enjoyment out of an inatament object than her, or she is a good 'ol fashion cunt who just needs to STFU and get back in the kitchen.

a) i didnt realize whore logic needed explained, no wonder why so many guys here have pushy controlling wives and have to ask permission for things :nono:

b) in a completely platonic way, i heart you

A. I don't think

:dj:

A. I don't think

WOW! I can attest to Gen 3's whore powers, I witnessed her turning a gay dude straight.

True story.