Where do you put your wallet when you ride?

Josh1234

I wear one of those "adventure" jackets. The problem is remembering which pocket each item is in :D

Lets see 2 lower, 2 upper pockets on the outside front. A key pocket in the sleeve. 3 vest pockets on the inside and a rear pocket, that I never use. Might be 1 or 2 other small pockets I forgot.

Sounds like you need a new jacket :D

Craig

This^

An awesome part of my Aerostitch suit is that I constantly forget where I put things because there are so many pockets (yes i put that in the win column.) I can easily carry my phone, wallet, house keys and some snacks and not notice a bit of it while riding.

I always carry my wallet in my front left pocket. Stays there when I ride.

If I know I'm going to a store then I'll put my wallet in my jacket pocket for easy easy access at the store. (ATGATT = overpants = difficult to get at the wallet without looking like I'm taking my pants off)

I don't carry a wallet, My cards and cash are always loose in my pockets.

But, its almost always in my jeans, under my overpants. What can i say, I like dropping my pants in front of hot cashier girls. I've gotten a lot of double takes doing that.