Oct 22-Saturday Ride

NinjaDoc

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dayum, Was hoping to ride with the stretched one again :)

anyways, i updated the first thread with the details. Looks like weather will hold up as bad said, highs of 59 looks as best as we can hope for.

start in bolivar, ( bolivar start is as of now for mike, siacono and bad324, :) ) will meet at 11:15, start by 11:30 and 3: 30 hours of ride, which will end by 3- 3:30 ish

how does that sound?

updated first thread with more details do check it out.

Edited by NinjaDoc

I came home to a mysteriously placed 12 pack of Thirsty Dog Christmas Ale in my fridge and I can't drink tonight so thankfully this is a later start on Saturday because tomorrow night is pretty much guaranteed I will black out :lol:

josh so ur coming to youngstown that day right?

That's the plan so far. Let's see what time I finish work today.

Armith, if you read this thread, PM me about meeting early to finish that oil change if it's possible. :)

Or just get an unlimited TXT plan so I can TXT you :)

That's the plan so far. Let's see what time I finish work today.

Armith, if you read this thread, PM me about meeting early to finish that oil change if it's possible. :)

Or just get an unlimited TXT plan so I can TXT you :)

the possibility that he read this is minimal since he is busy with family towards weekend. :)

Imprez and holly, its alright ..may be next time... more like next season :p

yea im debating if this weekend will be my last before sending the vfr to paint and then putting it away after

oh and thanks for putting the route up, i can throw it in my gps now

Edited by Bad324

i never rode in this cold weather, i have no idea how brutal its going to be, going to do a trial ride today in and around Yt to see how much of it i can handle :)

esp with my raynauds :( its going to be real tuff ..but some ride is always better than no ride..

yea I've been meaning to pick up some UnderArmour cold gear so I'm using this ride as my excuse to do it finally. So gonna stop after work and pick some up! If I don't get any UA my usual course of action is:

*Balaclava/ninja mask thing that keeps my head super warm

*Cold weather gloves

*Undershirt, Long sleeve T and Sweatshirt under my spring fall textile coat

*Flannel pants under my riding jeans

Since I have the tail bag, I'd much rather layer up too much early and if I get warm just take off a layer and put it in the bag than be cold and miserable all day

just got back home after riding around for about 1.5 hrs in 43 degrees, bundled up pretty good, so it was pretty warm, still the hands take a toll :( hopefully tomorrow at 50+ its gonna be much much better, heck if i can do this i bet any one can... so if somebody is having second thoughts...dont worry.. just come out layering pretty well :D

the possibility that he read this is minimal since he is busy with family towards weekend. :)

I was hoping he'd be able to help me finish the oil change we started :p If he can't, there's no reason for me to ride to YT first... It'd make more sense for me to leave later and just meet at the larger stop, at the DQ.

Ugh I wish I still lived up there. That's one of my favorite routes - nice roads and not too far south. If it wouldn't take me 2 1/2 hours to get to Bolivar I'd be down. Have fun and try to stay warm fuckers :D

no shit man. Need to go on a ride again and this time I'll hopefully be able to keep up :lol:

the more the merrier :) who is that bad?

, josh do let me know if u come to yt in morning and if we shud wait for u in front of salsitas tomorrow, or else meet u at DQ

had quite some trouble with fogging of visor, some body have any quick tips on that?