trade your shotgun for my Pit-Bull TRS? (or leathers?)

redkow97

short on cash until my track bike sells, but looking to go to the range w/ my Uncle in a few weeks.

Been meaning to pick up a shotgun anyway. 12 gauge pump is preferable. 18-22" barrel is preferred, because it'll split time between range and home defense. I'll consider other gauges and barrel lengths though.

The Pit-Bull TRS is $280 retail.

The leathers I have for sale have never hit pavement (grass, yes, pavement, no). fit me a bit loosely at 6' and 175. Back/chest protector made them more snug.

Good condition, original liner is gone, but I never missed it with an under-suit.

I figure $120 or so.

combo trade of some sort?

so, how much were you looking for just the pitbull trs? will that pin fit other year rr's?

The pins will fit '03-'06 for sure. Beyond that, I don't know.

Not looking to separate the TRS for cash.

I'd honestly prefer to keep it, but i'll let it go WITH THE BIKE for now.

If I decide to "part" that out, I'll post up accordingly.

Jbot - if you have a 12 gauge pump (870, mossberg 500, or some other popular model, I'd be willing to discuss trades for the full setup with pins)

i only have handguns (they all exceed the TRS's full retail value) and these deadly, but soft and supple hands. i could trade those but it would have to be +significant cash on your end. why don't you take money for the TRS and go buy a mossberg or whatnot?

because purchasing a firearm draws more scrutiny from the wife than trading for one.

Plus the TRS is a nice thing to be able to throw in with the bike "package," so as noted, I'm not wild about selling it. I have every intention of having a bike again in the next few years.

you'll probably get less "money" for the TRS if you throw it in with the bike rather than "parting" it out, as with all things. but i understand you have the vaginal whip wrapped firmly around the base of your testicles.

i could always meet you, give you cash, and then immediately after, you can go to a gun store and buy a shotgun. but that might involve lying to your wife, which can be a bummer, depending on who you ask.

sadly, i'm unwilling to do something that would resemble a straw man purchase (i buy a shotgun just to trade you for the TRS), so if you're firm on the "trade for shotgun" requirement, i'll have to pass.

i'm unwilling to do something that would resemble a straw man purchase

I don't blame you, but I currently work for the government, and I just interviewed with the Cleveland Bar Association so that they could confirm the information provided in the 110 page background check I completed last year...

As far as risky buyers go, I am at the absolute bottom of the list :p

You going to be around this weekend?

i do work for the military, but they don't give a shit about all those innocent puppies.

i'll be around, got your PM, will respond soon. with full frontal nudes. i didn't know you were such a dirty boy, chris.