Whats everyones Top 3 shows?

Beegreenstrings

Chuggington.

I don't watch much TV and we dropped Directv service for a while. However, we have some episodes of chuggington saved on TiVo that our 2 year old watches like crazy! I know SO many of the kids shows these days... In fact, the kid shows are about the only reason we keep Netflix!

I hardly ever watch anything on TV except for racing and football - the only reason why I tolerate TWC's prices for cable.

If I watch anything else it'll be:

1. NCIS

2. Bones

3. House

But, I've mostly just stuck with Netflix and VUDU for entertainment.

1. Modern Family

2. Psych

3. American Horror Story

Those are the three I make it a point to watch as soon as they DVR - we also record Tosh, Bones, South Park, Chopped, Family Guy, Once Upon a Time (maybe a couple more episodes), Hells Kitchen (although this last season was pretty brutal), and Next Iron Chef/Food Network Star. Shameless and Episodes are coming back to Showtime soon, they'll go on the list.

And due to the two monsters, I also watch Dora, Diego, Thomas, Mickey Mouse and more. Yesterday I watched the Halloween episode of "Babies" (Rugrats) six times.