New Rider AK/CLE area

downwithdisease

Yinz? I smell a Steelers fan.

rescind that comment or i am leaving this forum (im not really going to leave). as a wise man once said (clayton bigsby from chapelle show) "if you have hate in your heart let it out". This is me declaring my hate for the pissburgh squeelers. browns fan till the day i day... of heartache from watching their piss poor performance. i have a lot of friends from sw pennsylvania and i think yinz is a cool little word

rescind that comment or i am leaving this forum (im not really going to leave). as a wise man once said (clayton bigsby from chapelle show) "if you have hate in your heart let it out". This is me declaring my hate for the pissburgh squeelers. browns fan till the day i day... of heartache from watching their piss poor performance. i have a lot of friends from sw pennsylvania and i think yinz is a cool little word

They are a factory of sadness...see ya Sunday

i now fully approve, you can stay :D

and its funny because I never heard "yinz" until I started working down in Dover and now Massillon and tons of the locals use it