Help with ATV tires

bowdog

Just ordered new tires for my hunting quad. Was wondering if someone here can install for me? I will have tires Monday the 21st of November and will need installed Monday or Tuesday. I am leaving to go to NY for Thanksgiving and need tires installed before i go...quad is going hunting with me in NY. Please let me know if you can help and how much it will cost. Thanks.

The ether and match trick works great, don't worry about getting.hurt. I worked at Martin wheel co. As a supervisor for a while, sometimes we would get some bear claws that didn't wanna air up and I would use starting fluid. Don't be scared.

I can do it ... I was ironpony's tire guy for 3 yrs lol all four?

You da man!! yup all 4 please. I would prefer to just drive 4 wheeler onto back of truck and bring whole thing to you, I will take them off while there if needed i just dont have a lift to take all 4 off and leave quad. Would that work?

todd charges $20 per tire, plus a $5 per tire royalty to his manager (me)....bring cash, or that O/U, we can work out a payment :)

:lol:O/U and still have to work out a payment plan!?!?!? thats a steep tire install price!!

im not a complete butthole rapist, i meant we can work out a payment whether it be the O/U or cash dollars...i wouldnt take both from you

I will bring both then depending price. :rolleyes: I killed 4 pheseants and 54 clays with it Friday in Bellfontane!! nice shooting gun. :D

Maybe, i am waiting on UPS to get to my office now. They are scheduled to be here tomorrow morning but shipping says they came into Columbus Saturday. I can drop quad off for winch install today! :D

np...they might have came into columbus on saturday, but then they dont get touched again until monday mornings...so unless your driver is from the columbus hub you most likely wouldnt get them until the next day, if your driver is from columbus then the staff there is just slacking off, those damn union employees ;)....they would get loaded up monday morning on a truck and sent to the other hub and then unloaded the next day (assuming they arent coming from columbus, idk where your office is, but the obetz hub does a lot of the deliveries outside of downtown and the NW side

np...they might have came into columbus on saturday, but then they dont get touched again until monday mornings...so unless your driver is from the columbus hub you most likely wouldnt get them until the next day, if your driver is from columbus then the staff there is just slacking off, those damn union employees ;)....they would get loaded up monday morning on a truck and sent to the other hub and then unloaded the next day (assuming they arent coming from columbus, idk where your office is, but the obetz hub does a lot of the deliveries outside of downtown and the NW side

Sorry but UPS kinda sucks! all 4 tires arrived in Obetz Saturday, i got the rear tires today and hope to have fronts tomorrow, if not i am screwed and will be purchasing new tires for front because Grundish already has me hooked up, quad on lift waiting for me to deliver tires. If they dont deliver would i be able to pick up at the Obetz location?

not sure man...PM me your tracking numbers and i will find out whats going on with them tomorrow

we dont have a "holding area" at the obetz hub - so, im not sure where they could be...you should have gotten all 4 yesterday, and for only 2 to show up is very odd

we were slammed today, a bunch of stuff was fubar....hell i sat around for an hour getting paid overtime waiting on trucks to show up that took so long they eventually just sent us home lol

not sure if you can pick them up because unless theyre behind the counter that person wont know where to find them

try finding a number to call and change the status to hold for pick up if youre worried about it - but shoot me tracking numbers and tomorrow i will find out whats going on with them and if i find them somewhere in the building ill take them to the truck personally and get them out to ya

peak season is hitting and our building is tore up....its made for running 6 sets and were running 10-11 right now....its a nightmare

once my boss finds out that theres tires just sitting around the building, whoever loads that route is most likely getting fired if theyre seasonal or new, if theyre union unfortunately they will end up with a slap on the wrist, but i cant think for the life of me why they didnt get delivered or where in the building they could possibly be....it almost sounds like theyre lost if they havent showed up yet, but then again you should have got them yesterday instead of today, so who knows

also, when you send tracking numbers, PM me the address of the place they are shipping to (i can look up the route and start on that truck first - im actually getting to work a half hour early tomorrow because i have to give someone a ride who starts before me - so ill have a little time to snoop around)

Edited by Steve Butters