It's 10:53 where are your scrouples

Beegreenstrings

I remember my first beer....I no longer get wasted the night before thanksgiving because I like to enjoy the feast and find I can't when all I want to do is throw up and go back to bed.

i remember my first hangover ;)

Had a rough start on Thursday morning... :D No hangover just moving kind of slow.

ended up with (roughly) 283.00 more than I went with...

Fiance said I kept getting change when I would get a drink? We were playing pool and i was winning all the time so I kept buying change even though someone else was paying to play. :D

She did state I was playing for money so that explained the extra 240... I am guessing the other 43 is the change I kept getting? I have no idea. I had 23.00 in quarters? :lol:

She did state something about him not wanting to pay after the fact... Up until two of the eight Spec Ops guys who were there got a little perturbed about hime wanting to take the drunken pool player out back... As I know it no one went to jail - and everyone has a great first impression of me. Yeah...

after the fact... I guess somebody was jacking their jaws about me being on the table all night. I made some smart-ass (go figure) comment to put his money up or shut up. He said 5 a ball and I said no problem (that is what everyone else is saying/telling me). 3 games later he does not want to play anymore? :D

My fiance did not have the heart to tell him why I kept bitching about not having my own stick... :lol: I did damn near put myself through college playing 9 ball. :D

Edited by Beegreenstrings