Did you shop Black Friday? What'd you get?

chevysoldier

Did you go Black Friday shopping?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Did you go Black Friday shopping?

• Hell yeah! I need to get those awesome deals!
    • Hell no! Are you crazy??
    • H&B

Ok, I have been up since 1:30 AM. After the early morning shopping, I went with my dad to Toldeo to deliver my welder / generator that sold to my dad's friend. Then I went to Fin Feather Fur, bought some 9mm and .22lr ammo, Ithica brand hunting boots ( did not have Rocky's in my size) and was about to buy a $289 -GSG - 1911 pistol. The only version of the GSG they had had a goofy looking rail under the slide and in front of the trigger guard.

Plan B, go to B and T shooting supply just down the road. They had the "limited edition" version of the GSG 1911 for $429. They could have ordered the standard GSG for $350. This place did have 7.62 X 54R ammo, so I bought 40 rounds.

So far, no 22 pistol for me yet.

I got quite a few things, bought a ton of new dress clothes on Kohls.com because they had the same exact deals online plus I got $90 in Kohls cash back. I did get an ez up for $50 at Kmart and it has the extra half wall with it.

You're going to love the cap, it's very warm. The 5.11 5 in 1 jacket, FTW!

This is the 4 in 1. I did like the options this one had, and includes the inner fleece liner that can be worn alone and an ANSI vest.

http://www.galls.com/uniformstyle?assort=general_catalog&style=JA487

This is the 4 in 1. I did like the options this one had, and includes the inner fleece liner that can be worn alone and an ANSI vest.

http://www.galls.com/uniformstyle?assort=general_catalog&style=JA487

Nice jacket! You can't go wrong with 5.11. My departments uniform allowance for 2012, let's us pick all 5.11 for our entire uniform.

I ended up swinging by Kohl's on the way home from mansfield. I got there at 3:20, spent 10 minutes picking out my boots, 5 minutes in line, got $90 boots for $17 ($29.99 black friday special, $10 coupon, 15% coupon).

I get that kinda deal every time I go to Kohls :D (Grandma=employe Discount, senior citizen discount, kohls charge discount, and double-triple discounts days for employes) I don't shop for clothes but maybe 1 every 1-2 months. Me and girl went to Wally on Princeton near 129 (regional HQ) on thurs around 8:30 ppl where already hovering around the pallets of stuff over heard some black lady accusing some white lady of trying to push her art outta the way for this $5 pillow when the black lady had her cart in the walkway and no one could get by with another cart :nono: I hate how everyone looks pissed that theyre their and no one has any manors you say excuse me and they just look at you with a mean look. I just smile the whole time watching people sneak stuff outta the plastic wrap or the Mexicans who can't read that went up to a pallet of pants ripped all the wrap off and started sizing up pants :lol: security didn't like that also had a LEO in full dress walking near the registers.

I thought women only shopped at Khol's?!?!?!

I didn't go Black Friday shopping, but the wife went with her sister. They left about 9:30 and didn't get home till 5am. She got a 32gb Ipod Touch for $199, and a 32 inch Samsung TV for $229, some toys, and a few Wii games. I think she also got a couple PS3 games for me too.

Any thoughts from the peanut gallery on this:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05775561000P?sid=IAx20071211x000001&aff=Y#specs

Panasonic 55" Class VIERA® ST30 Series Plasma Full HD 3D HDTV

Sears Item# 05775561000 | Model# TC-P55ST30

Xmas gift from the sibs and I to the 'rents...