Kosmo and family made news headline in Florida

Kosmo

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Family-kidnapped-robbed-at-gas-station/-/475880/7155576/-/4l3vuo/-/index.html

Well just in a year I moved to South Carolina......We have been ushered with Southern Hospitality at gunpoint on Christmas Day in Jacksonville, Florida while driving back down from a Orlando Disney Vacation.......we are all safe and never lost the sense of humor.......read the comments below the news....they are more hilarious.....

Happy New year to all OR peeps.....

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Family-kidnapped-robbed-at-gas-station/-/475880/7155576/-/4l3vuo/-/index.html

Edited by Kosmo

Did anyone else catch the Max power comments! lol

Glad you and your family made it through this okay. Hows the family holding up?

Hell, I can't even read the story, the link just shows me top stories.

You shoulda stayed in a safe town, like Cleveland.

Hell, I can't even read the story, the link just shows me top stories.

You shoulda stayed in a safe town, like Cleveland.

Glad you guys are ok. Why did you get back in the car? Was the guy hiding or something?

Shawn are you saying there are more than one MAX POWERs running around?

I would imagine that mom' date=' missus kos and baby kos were still in the van, being held at gunpoint. Makes it kind of hard to not get back inside.

I could be wrong with that guess, though.[/quote']

Pauly, your message is conveyed to Mrs. and I will be riding in spring :D

Pauly's idea was exactly right. I went to the restroom first, wifey was pumping gas, when I was coming out of the restroom, wifey was in the restroom line. At this point the car was unlocked with the kiddo and grandma in the car.The guy jumped into the backseat and held them, when I walked to the car I couldn't see anything inside for the tinted windows, as I jumped in, I had the gun in my face and moments later the same thing to the wife.

The bank is kind enough to return all the forced cash withdrawal.

A good thing to know that I did not know that you put your ATM pin in reverse order in case of forced withdrawal; it will dispense the cash but will send a silent alert to all the cops nearby; a good thing to share with friends and families suggested by the Bank of America fraud Dept. representative.

Well as the crime scene investigators were taking fingerprints or DNA sample one of the officer showed us this; that made our day......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoQnpZL-jJc

and still I was laughing while driving back home.........