Your daily ride outfit

schmuckingham

That's my gear. I'm picking up a 56 JR speedmaster jacket this month too though.

Vented. Not bad until it reaches the 90's.

You know what they say though...

"Sweat wipes off, road rash doesn't." ;)

I beg to differ, if you soak in a tub long enough, it'll rub off :D

Nice sig, where'd you get that lol

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nevermind, I used my super e-powers to find out...can you get anymore pics of that boot? I went to http://www.gaerneusa.com/racing.html but it's not working for me :(

It should work. I will be getting a new pair of Gaerne's this summer, because the ones I have now are 4 years old and wearing out bad. I wear size 13 boot and they're the only size 13 that fit me. Sidi's, Alpines are too small in 13's and couldn't try on a 14 at IronPony because they didn't have any in 14. Joe Rocket only makes 12 as their biggest shoe. Gaerne is an awesome boot and fits just like NIKES in the size department. 13 Gaerne boot is a 13 in NIKE. ;)

kind of a late response, but I've found riding boots to be a huge help. The firm sole transfers more road vibration to me when supporting my weight on the rearsets. This provides a better feeling of being connected to the bike. I also feel like my shifting is more crisp. With aftermarket rearsets, the shift lever is stiffer and more crisp than the OEM, but the firm toe box in the boot provides more positive contact. Oh yeah, and the ankle support thing.... That's always a +. Go get some boots.

Shoe string in a chain or sprocket.....BAD OUTCOME for sure. If I'm in jeans, I have my boots on under them everytime I'm on it.

i had that happen once to me on an 80 when i was about 15 or so... once was enough...

Icon Battlecry Alliance SSR Helmet----> What a piece!! Wish I would've got the Arai and/or Suomy that I wanted.

Icon Merc Leather Hero Jacket----> Like all the patches besides the Icon ones

Icon Accelerant Leather Glove----> OK I guess, should have made the palm like the Tarmac V2.0!

Icon Tarmac Mesh V2.0 Glove----> Love 'em, real comfortable (1 summer old, but smell like I had them for 37897497109809237)!!

Icon Superduty 2 Boot----> Also, Sucky. Very heavy, but looks like a regular boot w/ a little more protection.

Sidi B-2 Boot----> Just got them over winter, seem comfy.

Jeans----> I want some Shift Torque Jeans. I heard they are really good!

I WANT TO RIDE MY MOTORCYCLE IN WARM WEATHER NOW!!!! :mad:

* HJC CL-15 helmet going to get a new one here soon...

* Icon Daytona leather jacket nice jacket. nice thick leather, removable liner. not too hot in the summer, not too cool in the fall

* usually jeans :(

* steel toe work boots

i got a pair of icon superduty 2 pants, so we'll see how those work out. i really should get some overpants or something though, as jeans are good for about a max of 3 mph lol.

looking into getting some leathers and doing some track days this summer, so that will be good....

HA HA. Your bike is still collecting dust over here. It needs some lovin, McLovin.

I've been swamped with school work and came done with some kind of cold (feel like crap)....at least you get to look at the dust covered bike DAILY. I'm half tempted to by some boards and cart it into my living room...just so I can look at it EVERYDAY. lol Then again, it's probably a good idea I can't look at it, cause I would be tempted to ride it in the freezing cold on dry days like you! :nono:

Helmet- Icon (can't remember the model, but it's the one with the devil chick:devil:) or HJC CL14 or HJC Symax

Jacket- Icon mesh in summer. Olympia or Teknic when cold

Pants- Olympia, removable liner for summer

Gloves- Teknic or Joe Rocket or Firstgear

Boots- Teknic

Icon Merc hero leather jacket

1 of my suomy's or aria rx-7's

alpine jeans w/ knee pads

leather shoe that matches my paint "east sider of course"

Any good leather palm glove.

M&P .40 S&W

Maybe mp3 player when I'm in a hurry!!or scanner<<J/K;)

I have my conceal license, is it necessary to carry it while riding though??

Also i cant find any earphones that will fit comfy under a helmet