Ammo Deals.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Midway got CCI small rifle primers in (limit 5000)

Midway sent me an email notification

Email at 11:32am

I saw it at 11:42 am

already all sold out!

edit: switched email notifications to my phone, so I can buy using the phone.... geez....

Edited by ReconRat

Midway got CCI small rifle primers in (limit 5000)

Midway sent me an email notification

Email at 11:32am

I saw it at 11:42 am

already all sold out!

edit: switched email notifications to my phone, so I can buy using the phone.... geez....

Had it happen to me a few times on some magazines I want to get... Sold out within minutes.

Went to Fin in ashland today they had lots of .40 didn't look at price. And quite a bit 38 special 50 Blazer Al. 22.99 and 50 Lawman +p target for 24.99. I also picked up a 10 box of ZombieMax 12ga 00buck shot for $14.99. They has zero 9mm and zero .22 and a lot of over priced AR's. …Plus at the front counter they had ruger BX-22 mags for $39, over priced but I've seen worse

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Stopped by Point Blank today to look at safes and off-hand I asked what they were selling 5.56mm for. He told me 17.99 for a box of 20, $47(? I forget exactly) for a box of fifty and $599 for 1000. Not cheap but they have them in stock.

I've recently bought online the following:

900 rounds of 7.62x39

880 rounds of 7.62x54R

100 rounds of .303 British

Except for the .303 British and more shotgun shells, I think I'm all set.

Middleburg fin has federal or blazer 525 bulk packs 22lr in stock. They also have 420round ammo cans of 5.56 in stock at $259. Not a good price at 61cents a round but they had about 30 of them this morning.

Pick up several of the 525 bulk packs and send them to me

Just picked up three 225 round packs of remington 22lr hollow points For $9.97 each, and 2 boxes of federal 9mm. $13.97 ea at my local Wallymart this morning, they weren't even on the shelf yet I just happend to spot the brown boxes behind the counter. I would have bought them all if he would have let me , but its a 5 box limit

In case no one has mentioned this ( not reading all the post). If you go to Gander before they open on Fridays they will give to a ticket then call you # to buy ammo. They restock Friday mornings

• Casper unpinned this topic