Ammo Deals.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Don't know if this has been posted or not. Gander in Reynoldsburg is re-opening as a gun world store tomorrow. Lots of ammo and guns of all kinds listed in their add.

http://gandermountain.shoplocal.com/gandermountain/default.aspx?action=entry&pretailerid=-99760&siteid=218&adref=storelocator&bypassgeo=y&storeid=2400994

• Upvote 1

Don't know if this has been posted or not. Gander in Reynoldsburg is re-opening as a gun world store tomorrow. Lots of ammo and guns of all kinds listed in their add.

http://gandermountain.shoplocal.com/gandermountain/default.aspx?action=entry&pretailerid=-99760&siteid=218&adref=storelocator&bypassgeo=y&storeid=2400994

I heard from an employee that they have 6,500 firearms that will be on the shelves Friday morning along with a ton of ammo that they have been holding for this opening. rumor also has it they will have 10 bushmaster AR-15's for $800 a pc.

• Upvote 1

hrmmm.....tomorrow is my day off...might have to make a trip out that direction

I hate crowds though. Decisions Decisions

Edited by Cdubyah

Yup. Saturday. Tell everyone you know. :D

whutdeheck... that flyer says friday at 9am.

was thinking of leaving work for that

oh well, see everyone saturday...

http://gandermountain.shoplocal.com/gandermountain/Default.aspx?action=browsepagespread&storeid=2400994&rapid=1950707&pagenumber=1&prvid=GanderMt-130214&promotioncode=GanderMt-130214

what it says is grand opening fri-sat-sun

and grand opening sale prices in the flyer good thurs-fri-sat-sun

whutdeheck... that flyer says friday at 9am.

was thinking of leaving work for that

oh well, see everyone saturday...

http://gandermountain.shoplocal.com/gandermountain/Default.aspx?action=browsepagespread&storeid=2400994&rapid=1950707&pagenumber=1&prvid=GanderMt-130214&promotioncode=GanderMt-130214

what it says is grand opening fri-sat-sun

and grand opening sale prices in the flyer good thurs-fri-sat-sun

Just called... They said Saturday!!! :stirpot:

Just called... They said Saturday!!! :stirpot:

Thanks. Saturday is the big day anyway, with the celebs and stuff.

There is supposed to be 10 buck gift card for first 100 in the door, and free hat for first 250 sales.

Or something like that, I'm not going back and look yet again!

All the ammo will probably be gone Saturday, Stoped in there today, Ammo prices are high, had a lot of guns, no black guns though!

yeah, I've been working nearby and stopped in there today. Best price was 600 rnds 40 cal for $240. Stuff on the shelves was priced VERY high.:(

Gun prices were also very high. They wanted $420 for the same Ruger MKIII I bought for $320 in Vandallia.

Looking for the XDs specifically. How was the ammo selection? I should be stopping by there around 130 or so tomorrow.

Dont bother, Unless you were in line early this morning like the rest of us idiots you are wasting your time, any deals that were are gone. they were gone within the first half hour. Ammo section looks like a deserted island!!

Dont bother, Unless you were in line early this morning like the rest of us idiots you are wasting your time, any deals that were are gone. they were gone within the first half hour. Ammo section looks like a deserted island!!

I got there at 8 am and was 51st in line. picked up one of the last cases of 22 and 200 rounds of Remington 9mm, which was going FAST. Place was packed. Gun counter line was moving way slow as well.

I got there at 8 am and was 51st in line. picked up one of the last cases of 22 and 200 rounds of Remington 9mm, which was going FAST. Place was packed. Gun counter line was moving way slow as well.

Damn wish I knew who you were we could have chatted, I was lucky enough to get the .22 case and then picked up a case of the .45 for a buddy and some other ammo but other than the .22's and the .45's I would not say I got much of a deal but I am restocked. :broke:

The flyer had both 223 and 5.56 listed at good prices... Hmm. Hope there's some left tomorrow. :(
:nono:

• Casper unpinned this topic