Ammo Deals.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

I run deliveries all over Cincy and Dayton if I know that there is a Walmart around where I'm going I give them a call to see if they have anything in stock before I stop. It's getting not so impossible to find ammo in stock at Walmart anymore. Mostly because they are limiting it to 3 boxes per address per day.

I run deliveries all over Cincy and Dayton if I know that there is a Walmart around where I'm going I give them a call to see if they have anything in stock before I stop. It's getting not so impossible to find ammo in stock at Walmart anymore. Mostly because they are limiting it to 3 boxes per address per day.

We got the limit too... After I bought them out last month lol.

I went to a local Walmart about 3weeks ago because I got the scoop they had ammo in stock only to find out that someone came in and spent $1400 on ammo about 45 minutes before I got there. He bought out .380, 9mm, 40, 45 and a good amount of various rifle rounds as well as the buck shot they got in. The guy at the counter said they got about 3 cases of all the handgun ammo in and he took almost everything they got in. Needless to say I've seen limits at all the walmarts now. Around here anyway....

I made the mistake of stopping in wamart, on morse road, on new years eve. I was the only person near the ammo with my pants at or near my waistline.

Man, you were brave....lol. Driving through some areas of Cbus during daylight hours can be scarey...

I went to a local Walmart about 3weeks ago because I got the scoop they had ammo in stock only to find out that someone came in and spent $1400 on ammo about 45 minutes before I got there. He bought out .380, 9mm, 40, 45 and a good amount of various rifle rounds as well as the buck shot they got in. The guy at the counter said they got about 3 cases of all the handgun ammo in and he took almost everything they got in. Needless to say I've seen limits at all the walmarts now. Around here anyway....

Probably see that dude selling it at gun show for five dollar mark up!

I was at wally yesterday in mount vernon and while I was looking at the shotty shells the phone rang 3 times in 5 min and the woman telling people they were out of one thing or another. I ask her how many calls they get about ammo and she said prob 10 to 15 a hour.:eek:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

• Casper unpinned this topic