Ammo Deals.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Just an FYI. The Waaaa-mart in Marysville is tearing out their current ammo display case. Currently not ordering any hand gun ammo. But once it is moved / complete might be a good place to find some ammo?

Thanks for the heads-ups. I'll have to keep poking my head in to check out the process. I lives a few miles from there and they haven't had anything worth while sine I picked up 6 boxes of Tul 5.56 back in late January.

Thanks for the heads-ups. I'll have to keep poking my head in to check out the process. I lives a few miles from there and they haven't had anything worth while sine I picked up 6 boxes of Tul 5.56 back in late January.

I only stopped in there because the web sight keeps showing 9mm and 40 in stock. So I'm thinking they have it but with no case to put it in are storing it till the move is done.

Rick's sporting goods in Mount Vernon has Winchester white box 38 special $39 dollars for 100... they also had some kind of Steelcase hollow 9mm don't remember the brand for $19 for 50.... also had a fairly good selection of 40 cal

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

$38 per hundred for the Tenex is not far off from the original cost. It's barely doubled since the last time I purchased it. My box of Eley supermatch are labeled at $9.75 per 50 and I have had that stuff going on 10 years now.

Dicks Sporting goods off Polaris Pkwy. had remmington 22lr 500/$22. They had about 10 boxes @ 9:45am. Limit 1.

Nothing at Vances, or Cabelas.

I also managed to grab 9mm 250/$64.99. @ dicks.

Vances has winchester white box 9mm 59/$19.

Edited by Cdubyah

• 2 weeks later...
Dicks at Easton hade a few items.

Some 762-39, 7mm remington mag, 40, and a bunch of shotgun shells.

These are the guys that got rid of their "assault rifles" in the days after sandy hook. They could sell ammo for pennies and I ain't buying it.

• Upvote 1

These are the guys that got rid of their "assault rifles" in the days after sandy hook. They could sell ammo for pennies and I ain't buying it.

Not to mention how they broke contracts to do it. I'm with you on this.

That's because Dick's lacks Balls. :lol:

I don't know that this is a "deal", but I was in Target World yesterday (Cinti), and they have a bunch of 45 in stock. Box of 50 for $27. Independence brand. Also had a 250 box for about $127.

Just FYI, don't give me crap about it.

I don't know that this is a "deal", but I was in Target World yesterday (Cinti), and they have a bunch of 45 in stock. Box of 50 for $27. Independence brand. Also had a 250 box for about $127.

Just FYI, don't give me crap about it.

Thats not an awful price if you really want to get out and shoot and have no ammo. I have got Winchester 100rd at Walmart for $41 recently.

• Casper unpinned this topic