Ammo Deals.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Damn wish I knew who you were we could have chatted, I was lucky enough to get the .22 case and then picked up a case of the .45 for a buddy and some other ammo but other than the .22's and the .45's I would not say I got much of a deal but I am restocked. :broke:

Now you tell me. I called up about 9am and they said they still had a large stock of 100 count 9mm ammo, but when I got there at 11am it was long gone. I told one of the sales people about this and was told, "We had no way to expect that people would buy it all out so fast. We have more on the way for Saturday. I say screw them. It's a 100 mile round trip for me and I get told so sorry? :nono:

Yup, when I got there after 1pm and all AR ammo was gone and the guy said more will be in tomorrow. Had plenty of Blazer ammo though.

I did pick up an XDs .45 while I was there. :D I had a $60 gift cert. so I paid what I was looking to pay for one at a gun show. Now to hunt down a holster for it.

I lied. I went to Gander on Sunday. Early. Got the 10 buck off and the hat. Yippy. 22lr special all gone. Israeli Independence 223 for 9.99/20box. Initially it was grabbed up pretty fast, but 50-60 percent of it was still there at 11am. They said no limit? They opened at 10am. Didn't see the cheaper American Eagle 223. Don't remember seeing the Rem 9mm. I saw the Fiocchi, but not sure if 9mm or .40. The Hornady 380 defense is there, both 90gr and 115gr(9mm). All the rest isn't a special price, just regular price. If it wasn't in the flyer.

edit: and no primers. Except shotgun primers. No rifle or pistol primers. Not even a place on the shelf for large/small pistol primers.

Edited by ReconRat

Primers are less abundant than ammo itself recently. Market value has surely driven the reloaders' upsales. Sucks too, I have been searching but guess we'll just have to b/o some in. At least ammo can be had again, just semi-limited and less reasonable pricewise....seems things are starting to calm down, but we're far from a year ago :fingerscrossed:

Anyone know of places to find 115/147 grain 9mm bullets at? Everywhere I know of is sold out; Rainier, Zero, Berry's, Precision Delta, Frontier (well, their website is down so maybe?).

:werd:

Best I have found for bulk is MidwayUSA and Sportsman's Guide both showing possibly back in stock end of this month, first of March...?

:werd:

Best I have found for bulk is MidwayUSA and Sportsman's Guide both showing possibly back in stock end of this month, first of March...?

Sportsmansguide got me a few of my 5.56 orders in, they just gave me a notice the other day the rest of the 147gr AE I had back ordered for Feb. shipment is now backed up until July.

Same scenario with me on mags thru SG. I ordered before Christmas and was put out until June ultimately, from April and May to 6/31 or some shit and still waiting. Dont know if those'll happen or not at this point. I have plenty but a guy at work wanted to split so it put me in cheap.

Picked up Barnes boolits today. In stock today, probably gone tomorrow. Components only, for reloading. I have to jump on them, might not see them again for a year. Making wildcat rounds.

So stuff is coming in, but no doubt going quickly. Get on the mailing list for when a specific item comes into stock, and grab it quick.

My brother came down through Michigan and grabbed up a few boxes of 9mm ammo from Cabela's in Dundee. It was MFS 9mm FMJ, 50rd for $15. Same price I was getting it at Walmart for Federal 9mm.... When I could find it. He said they had quite a bit.

Magazines...

Find places that take back order waiting lists,

with no payment till shipped.

1 to 3 month backorders on most mags.

Sportsman's Guide GI 20 rd $15.99 ($14.39 buyer's club) back order ok

shipping starts ~May 28

30 rd to be in-stock on 03/18/2013 no back orders

themakogroup GI 30 rd E-Lander w/ white followers $18.70 back order ok

Cabela's D&H Industries GI 30 rd black or tan $24.99 in stock?

Palmetto Armory C Products Defense 30rd GI? Aluminum Magazine $15.99 limit 10 in stock (shipping 7.00/10)

edit: It appears that these were listed around Feb23, 2013

BROWNELLS - 25 30-ROUND GRAY AR-15/M16 MAGAZINES w/CS SPRING

25 for $253.95 not in stock back order ok

20-Round Gray AR-15/M16 Magazine w/CS Spring, 10-pak $126.99 not in stock back order ok

edit: all of Brownells AR15 mags look ok to backorder

edit: be careful to check shipping costs, some places are jacking up shipping rather high.

Myers on Broad and Waggoner has .40cal Winchester red box, boxes of 100 for $32 after taxes. They had 20 boxes before i got there. Should have 10 left if you go today.

Just got some Winchester 100rd value packs in 45 auto at Walmart in Hamilton. $40.77 plus tax. :D

They had (5) boxes when I left about 15 minutes ago.

3201 Princeton Rd

Hamilton, OH

If anyone sees 9mm, bulk, or even just 100packs(which I don't consider bulk), please post up, or pick up a few. I have 3 people taking CCW courses coming up and want to start stocking up for that along with spring shooting.

I'll even help cover fuel costs and time expenses if it saves me money. Thanks

If anyone sees 9mm, bulk, or even just 100packs(which I don't consider bulk), please post up, or pick up a few. I have 3 people taking CCW courses coming up and want to start stocking up for that along with spring shooting.

I'll even help cover fuel costs and time expenses if it saves me money. Thanks

May give Cabela's a shot. My brother picked up some FMJ for $15 for 50rds. Not bulk, but may help in a pinch.

• Casper unpinned this topic