Fucked up baby names - lets hear em!

max power

My initials are BS.... that's all I really got.

So much truth there... :lol:

Gonna name the next boy National Wildlife, I shall nickname him Nate.

*If you know my last name you will giggle.

I've always liked Alistar I believe its British. Also like Ezra.

Yeah, your last name is really tough to figure out. :rolleyes:

i forgot one i used to work with a micheal jackson whos dads name was alan and named his son luke. if i had a boy his name was going to be carson yota. carson for my great grandpa and yota not for star wars but my sheer love of toyotas pretty sure that wouldve been a one and only

Couple close friends of mine both have toddler sons......one named Rogan ( kind of cool ) and the other is named Kael ( not sure about the spelling ).

But the worst I've personally heard is a highschool buddy's 1st son he named Justis ( pronounced "justice" after Megadeth's Dave Mustaine son's name ) poor kid.....:nono:

Its Kale like the veggy.

Timber is my ex step daughters 1/2 sister...her lame is lacy. But her step dad 1/2 brother and step mom is Terry!

Friend at work grand daughter is Eva.

My son is called Edan. (pronounced E-dun) An Irish name meaning; "Little fiery one". It's the Irish form of Aidan.

I know a lady who is named after both her parents. Ken and Diane. her name is Kenadi Anne. Always liked that name.

La-a is a very real name. A buddy of mine spent a few hours in Internal Affairs being interviewed after she complained that he "disrespected" her name after he spelled it Ladasha on a report.

:cowshit:

birth certificate, drivers license, or other ID or it didn't happen.

I have been holding off on these 2 because you never know who knows them. I am not 100% sure of the spelling, but I came across Jiggity Homie and her sister Oceanique a couple of years back at work.

I'm not surprised in the least.

My wife was in gate guard and had a woman come through with "Fuk Mi" on her ID.

People on here can't figure out my first name. and call me Daivi haha

lol, kosmo used to call you "four daivi"

I remember him telling me in his indian accent at QSL, "I went down to coshocton and I went on a ride with Four Daivi, and Kawi Kid"

Edited by magley64