Attention Max Power

DTM Brian

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 97 has a 5.7 in it, unless it's had a swap done on it. ;)

I'm sure Brian can work some pretty awesome magic on it anyway!

That's what I thought but they are saying it is stock with the 305. I'll look at it closer Sunday. I bet he can do the magic on it but its 1800+ miles from my house to his shop. Wish I could get it done but the gas would kill me unless I set it up for sometime if I visit home.

That's what I thought but they are saying it is stock with the 305. I'll look at it closer Sunday. I bet he can do the magic on it but its 1800+ miles from my house to his shop. Wish I could get it done but the gas would kill me unless I set it up for sometime if I visit home.

You can always mail me your pcm and I send it back to you after doing this.

397303_348451281849771_100000547060433_1312944_577026520_n.jpg

305 is a 5.0 the 5.3 is a 327.

What gains do you typically see out of a hemi? I hope to be doing exhaust and cold air this summer. Can you also give it firmer shifts?

Exhaust I did ands like. Cold air I did and removed the next day. The Hemi intake is ridiculously loud that's why it has such a big air diffuser. The Infiniti sound system could not even drown out all the noise in the cab from it.

It will feel like a new truck to you.

we will see...let me get through the tax season and get my bank account back up a little(after the down payment for the tahoe came out)and maybe in the a month or two ill give you a shout

• 1 month later...

OK ALL!!! i meant to post this a few days back but we are fresh bakc from our 1600 mile round trip to Jennings GP in Florida with my Suburban and 6x10 Enclosed trailer.. after some driving around town with our the trailer i noted a 2-3mpg gain in daily driving after brians tune.. thi is substantial as my foot most likely got a bit heavier with the added power HAHA!

so on the trip.. for 71-75-675 into valdosta GA! even thru all of the crazy hill the truck and trailer noted a gain of 3-4 mpg with the trailer. i averaged 65-68mph the whole trip(instead of my normal 70-75 sans the trailer) this result was way more than i expected..

all in all im an more than satisfied. this tune will not take me much longer to pay for itself in gas savings!

thanks again brian, when i get my Tundra its coming straight to you