Ohio Riders Honda Del Sol "build"

gsxr07

Hey gang,

Excited to have my new 93' Honda Del Sol i purchased from OR member

madcat6183 (A+ seller!)

For fun and everything I just wanted to post some mods and things that im doing to the car and hope to get some friendly pointers and learn a few things from more experienced board members, if im lucky make a few new friends!! :)

Well on the first day I picked up a SWEET deal on a set of 16" enkei wheels for $125, :D that are a bolt pattern for the del sol. Hope to have some pictures of them mounted in the morning. Lots of plans for the car, i'll keep updates!

395766_10150647428057125_505592124_10997600_531245519_n.jpg

Enkei Wheels

5L25I15T03K73I63Hbc21d2129c38d5e21be5.jpg

Sounds like a good deal both ways man. Once the weather breaks I'll be hitting you up for the truck detail we worked into the agreed upon price. I usually get an interior and exterior done in under 3 hours, so shouldn't be too bad. Not to mention I detail it 4 times a year, so guess next year I'll only have to do 3!

Enjoy!

absolutely my friend if you pefer the rest of the cash or detail the choice is yours! :D

Sounds like a good deal both ways man. Once the weather breaks I'll be hitting you up for the truck detail we worked into the agreed upon price. I usually get an interior and exterior done in under 3 hours, so shouldn't be too bad. Not to mention I detail it 4 times a year, so guess next year I'll only have to do 3!

Enjoy!

Doing body work before I touch anything on the engine considering its in excellent condition. Actually the guy who sold me the wheels rebuilds honda engines and was telling me that a non VTEC is better for a turbo build which would be my general direction.... unless anyone knows about a chevy 350 swap..... LOL

• 2 weeks later...
UPDATE: Ok going BIG TIME. Just picked up a K20-Z1 thats a TYPE-S engine, came with 6 speed short throw shifter and everything to do the DEL-SOL swap.

Zamano racing helping build a 10 second car..... more to come!

419499_10150696824407125_505592124_11136739_410938639_n.jpg

nice, going turbo route I am assuming if you are going for 10 sec lap times?

What size turbo and motor work are you planning?

planning on 50 trim garret ball bearing, intercooler, water/methanol inject, other odds and ends, its going to be alot of test and tuning before we break 12's im sure in the 1/4 mile.... but i've seen K20Z1's in del sols with a nice tune running 11.80's all STOCK

nice, going turbo route I am assuming if you are going for 10 sec lap times?

What size turbo and motor work are you planning?